Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you realize Prodigy was only 42... :wow:

He's only 2-3 years older than Kanye and 2 Chainz. Man, he wrote The Infamous and Hell on Earth before he was 21. That crazy. He truly was a prodigy with the lyrics.

Well said brother....AMEN!

These whack rappers at their age with bs mumble rap.....:hhh:

Straight up disrespect hip-hop

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know I'm in reminisce mode but real talk outside of the entire WU catalog is their another artist/group with as many or more bangers then Mobb/P?
I love Wu, definitely my favorite group. BUT, if all the MCs from QB were a collective/United they would be the best. Their catalogue as separate entities is impressive enough. Real missed opportunity.
Nas
P
Hav
Cormega
Tragedy
Nature
Capone
Lake
Killa Sha
Noyd
Shan
Marely Marl
Screwball
Shante
Jungle
Twin Gambino
Bars and Hooks
Chinky

East coast gangsta music. :ahh:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Still in shock. I gotta stay off this page for a few days, reading everyone's comments on coli and seeing IG and twitter posts breaks my heart.

Been listening to infamous, hell on earth, murda muzik and HNIC nonstop. Every time a Prodigy verse comes on I go back to my younger days and think about how fukkin scary and menacing Prodigy was and always put the fear of god in me. If i met him will he "stab my brain with my nose bone" or will he "sneak his heat through the window and rock my ass to sleep". To me cube and Prodigy were the most intimidating rappers I ever heard.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I used to think the same thing at one point but that album grew on me crazy. There's a lot of fire on that album. Just had to get used to the slow flow that he was using at that time.

That album is :fire: :picard:

The only albums where P was :flabbynsick: were Infamy and HNIC 3 imo.....every other album he was either amazing, great to good.