Pro Hormones

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah from what i reserched you shouldnt have to take an anti estrogen but i'm thinking i should anyways

Do it man. I've heard you can get away with an OTC AI. Definitely take one. Try 10 mg at first. I don't know how gyno prone you'd be but I know for sure I am, that's primarily why I'm staying away from them.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'll tell you right now as a lifetime natty that's thought about SARMs and PHs, you got a shyt ton of homework to do if you're serious about hopping on something. But do not do a prohormone. You'll make wet gains that will disappear quickly when you get off, your liver will be fukked, and you'll probably get shutdown. Just don't fukking mess with prohormones, period.

If you're serious about staying in the grey area without hopping on real shyt, look into SARMs and learn about proper PCT
can you explain or link me to some info fam

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you explain or link me to some info fam

In a nutshell, SARMs are the new hot oral pause replacement for PHs. People liked PHs because they weren't injectable and easily acquirable. SARMs are the same way, except they're supposedly less toxic (for the most part they are) and have less side effects, because in theory they selective stimulate beneficial receptor sites without stimulating receptors that would result in baldness, gyno, etc, however, you still need to do proper PCT because shutdown is still evident and those side effects can still happen.

Watch this guy's channel. You'll learn some more info:

Full disclosure: I'm not taking any and I probably won't take any for the next 10-15 years, assuming i'm still alive by then. I'm in the prime of my life testosterone production wise so I'm not going to fukk with my natural levels. I'd say this is good for somebody in their late 20s, 30s. Young guys with no reason to do so should fukk with these.

I'm trying to become a better endurance athlete, and while these have some pertinent benefits, a good diet and ensuring you got enough minerals and essential vitamins in addition to a good diet is good enough imo

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
been doing 25 mcg daily right now for about a week already see increase strength and endurance

no side effects to speak of it going to do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:Post Cycle Therapy ...It is what you use to get your balls working again and also to avoid growing some double d tittys.
ok what does it entail, be specific and foh with that smiley fukk u mad for

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
anything your putting into your body you must research

for every "bodybuilding drug" there is also a PCT after it

this can be complicated depending on what you have taken but it is usually looks like this

Day 1-7: - Clomiphene citrate is used as 50 mg twice daily for full 7 days.
Day 8-37: - Tamoxifene citrate at 20mg per day for full 30 days. - Liquid-Pharma HCG 5000 comes in one unit vial, multi-dosed, at 5000IU. The vial is accompanied by 2ml sterile water for mixing. This is what should be done. Draw up the 2ml ampule provided with the HCG and mix it into the powdered bottle. The HCG is now used from day 8 onwards as 20IU's drawn into insulin needle once per day. It is then used one day on, one day off.

basically they block the actions of estrogen

making sure your body will not cause total HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis) shutdown of natural hormones

again you must research what you are taking and than what is the best PCT after

also supplements that should be taken after a cycle include
Tribulus
Ashwagandha RE
300mg LJ100
Zine/Magnesium
Omega-3 5g/ED
Vitamin D