Private jet filled with drugs crashed and abandoned in the DR

Daps
Again ur an idiot u insinuated it was intentional for others to get through which is fkn bs

ur probably a cac to u dont nothing about what goes on in the black market other then pedophilia acitivies :mjlol:

Again this isnt the movies or some bs u nerds come up with online . Nobody is giving away a multi million dollar shipment of product PERIOD people die over half a kilo fool

theres independants and then theirs organizations and they all have various methods of bringing product in. These guys either had mechanical error and or load was a bit to heavy fog vad conditions and crashed :stopitslime:

im actually from that life CLOWN
Im no cac, palomo viejo!!

And ur probably a low level corner dealer from Montreal that sells grams of dope and weed to maintain your habbit, and have no idea what goes on at a way higher level than yourself, CLOWN!!

Big shipments get divided into small shipments, they may all go undetected, because nobody traffics dozens of kilos to intentionally get caught, but if it just so happens that one shipment gets confiscated, since the product is divided into several, it is not such a devastating loss. Simple math, its better to lose 300 kilos, than 3,000. Is it a big loss?? Yes!! Do people die for that?? Yes!! But it's not like the whole empire is gonna fall down for 300 keys. That's nothing for a multinational drug trafficking organizations that smuggle hundreds of tons a year.

Its just part of a calculated risk. The crew in that cessna were not planning to get caught, they didn't get on the plane thinking they were gonna get cought and would crashland in a jungle somewhere in DR. And yes, some small shipments of 50 kilos and maybe even less are sometimes used to test new routes, this is facts. If you think that's too much for you to fathom, then that's your problem. But for these people 50 kilos, 100 kilos, 200 kilos, is almost nothing. They successfully smuggle thousands every week.

Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

And ur probably a low level corner dealer from Montreal that sells grams of dope and weed to maintain your habbit, and have no idea what goes on at a way higher level than yourself, CLOWN!!

Big shipments get divided into small shipments, they may all go undetected, because nobody traffics dozens of kilos to intentionally get caught, but if it just so happens that one shipment gets confiscated, since the product is divided into several, it is not such a devastating loss. Simple math, its better to lose 300 kilos, than 3,000. Is it a big loss?? Yes!! Do people die for that?? Yes!! But it's not like the whole empire is gonna fall down for 300 keys. That's nothing for a multinational drug trafficking organizations that smuggle hundreds of tons a year.

Its just part of a calculated risk. The crew in that cessna were not planning to get caught, they didn't get on the plane thinking they were gonna get cought and would crashland in a jungle somewhere in DR. And yes, some small shipments of 50 kilos and maybe even less are sometimes used to test new routes, this is facts. If you think that's too much for you to fathom, then that's your problem. But for these people 50 kilos, 100 kilos, 200 kilos, is almost nothing. They successfully smuggle thousands every week.

Do yourself a favor and ignore that CAC POS

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL

Hundreds of tons ? :mjlol: No one is selling or bringing in 100s of tons in canada

And i dont need to explain anything to some stranger online. And just because im from that life dosent mean that i partake in it FOOL

i dont sell drugs whatsoever i have to much empathy for that neither do I distribute or partake in it...

nickle bag dealer ? Maybe when i was 12 by 18 years old i was banking 10s of thousands of dollars on a bi weeklu basis never having to touch a drug PERIOD

where in a new word ur thinking as if its 1988.

and if u knew anything about the game u would know theres individuals who bring in, distribute. Bring in wholesale. Bring in break down and sell on a street level etc

all in all ur blocked and ur a goof not wasting my time on u

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Do yourself a favor and ignore that CAC POS
U klowns calling people cacs and yet to proof your of HUE :mjlol::mjlol: weirdos straight weirdos nobody on thus site blacker then me im 6’3 long dreads and in jaiamican TF :russ:

my REAL name is jahbarri yet im a cac:gucci:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
JhuJx3K.gif
This nikka was one cold blooded mf. Movie should have been classified as horror :russ: