Private jet filled with drugs crashed and abandoned in the DR

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Also from the same page :picard:

Bruh begging for his daughter's life according to the translation caption. But any Spanish speakers can you care to translate..?

Daps
Also from the same page :picard:

Bruh begging for his daughter's life according to the translation caption. But any Spanish speakers can you care to translate..?

Translation according to what i could understand, because his speech is barely understandable in this video:

Give me my daughter back man!! Look what im going through!! Im going to kill him, i swear im going to kill him, Gaby. You have no idea what im going to do to him, Gaby. He better get caught by the justice system and not by me, you have no idea what im going to do to him if i get my hands on him.

The caption says:

Video of when "El Cirujano" is told that they have him located and they threaten his daughter.

El Cirujano, according to sources, killed dozens of people. He kidnapped people and was payed for it.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U klowns calling people cacs and yet to proof your of HUE :mjlol::mjlol: weirdos straight weirdos nobody on thus site blacker then me im 6’3 long dreads and in jaiamican TF :russ:

my REAL name is jahbarri yet im a cac:gucci:
and you still a goofy, hiding in the house, "blacker than everybody" but your baby mom look like aladdin and she runs you, go check her, stop crying, ol tough online ass nikka - princess jasmine mama putting PAIN IN on you.