Prime Beyonce is the baddest female to walk this planet

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it’s no contest

ELnLndtWkAEpzXc.jpg

117056181-london-england-nov-18-2000-beyonce-knowles-singer-or-destiny-s-child-during-a-photoshoot-in-london-o.jpg

af352e7fa9e70821cd441cc0683225ea.jpg

No one compares. Not meagan good not Halle berry not nia long idc suck my dikk

Definitely a dime in every way

Maybe just to look at. But voice and sex appeal also matter. Beyonce suffers there. Her voice is unbearable IMO. It has a very deep masculine tone. Also she lacks natural sex appeal. She simply doesn't exude the effortless sexiness of a girl like Rihanna.

The baddest bytch of all-time is Marilyn Monroe. She had it all. The look. The sweet feminine voice. And natural sex appeal.

Last edited:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Maybe just to look at. But voice and sex appeal also matter. Beyonce suffers there. Her voice is unbearable IMO. It has a very deep masculine tone. Also she lacks natural sex appeal. She simoly doesn't exude the effortless sexiness of a girl like Rihanna.

The baddest bytch of all-time is Marilyn Monroe. She had it all. The look. The sweet feminine voice. And natural sex appeal.
Look at this 60 year old cac :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

She was bad as fukk here

There's a reason lots of famous men who had a chance with her like Kobe and Nas passed. Not saying Beyonce isn't attractive. But there's something about her that repels some men.

I think its her voice and the way she carries herself. Her voice and demeanor isn't very feminine. Most men like women that are feminine with soft sweet voices. I personally have never really been that into Beyonce cause of these factors.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
There's a reason lots of famous men who had a chance with her like Kobe and Nas passed. Not saying Beyonce isn't attractive. But there's something about her that repels some men.

I think its her voice and the way she carries herself. Her voice and demeanor isn't very feminine. Most men like women that are feminine with soft sweet voices. I personally have never really been that into Beyonce cause of these factors.
Most black women suffer from this tho

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Here's the difference between a Beyoncé and a Rihanna or Meagan Good with regard to exuding sex appeal.

All of them are gorgeous, but there are just some women that exude an energy that they'd just be fine with you letting off in their mouths because that's what you want and there are others that exude an energy where they'd die if you didn't fire in their mouths because that's what they need...

...which is probably why we got "Lemonade" and "4:44". :ld:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
You don't have to be old or white to appreciate femininity at its best.

Marilyn Monroe is the baddest famous woman of all-time. Her face was flawless. Her body was flawless. Her voice was flawless. And she exuded natural sex appeal.

Dorothy dandridge is what marilyn wanted to be bruh do your homework

shytting on that slore