Prime Beyonce is the baddest female to walk this planet

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Well I like her type of feminine energy. The innocent wispy voice coupled with her dumb blonde demeanor was very attractive to me. Its very hard to describe. You just gotta watch her movies. I saw "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" and "The 7-year Itch" on Turner Classic Movies a few months ago and been hooked on her ever since.

IMO Marilyn Monroe has one of the fakest most irritating voices ever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meagan-Good-1-640x360.jpg

Meagan Good's face is literally delicious.Fudgy brown skin tone.Plump, juicy azz lips looking like a whole fruit orchard.

My son's mom became my baby momma because she reminded of Meagan Good.Simple as that:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent I don’t understand you. You portray this militant pro black nikka on here but at the same time you practically worship white women

I simply don't lie to myself. I'm pro black but my dikk also gets hard for white women. I'm not gonna pretend they're not attractive just so I can pull off some front. Most people lie to themselves all the time. I don't.

As men we're biologically programmed to find all races of women attractive. Any man who says otherwise is lying to themselves.