Prime Beyonce is the baddest female to walk this planet

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You don't have to be old or white to appreciate femininity at its best.

Marilyn Monroe is the baddest famous woman of all-time. Her face was flawless. Her body was flawless. Her voice was flawless. And she exuded natural sex appeal.

Somebody perma-ban this nikka, leave it to your weird ass to say a white woman is the baddest bytch of all time hahahahaha...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody perma-ban this nikka, leave it to your weird ass to say a white woman is the baddest bytch of all time hahahahaha...

So its your opinion that its impossible for a white woman to be baddest bytch of all-time? That looks more like an apriori opinon than one based on actually looking at things objectively.

Once again I wouldn't have mentioned her a few months ago. I only really starting watching Marilyn Monroe recently. And after watching her movies I get what the hype was about. No woman I've seen in media ever exudes the level of femininity Marilyn Monroe did. Add that to a beautiful face and nice body and you got the baddest bytch.

Yall sleeping on how important feminine energy is. Marilyn Monroe exuded top of the line feminine energy. The type that'll make a man go crazy.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
So its your opinion that its impossible for a white woman to be baddest bytch of all-time? That looks more like an apriori opinon than one based on actually looking at things objectively.

Once again I wouldn't have mentioned her a few months ago. I only really starting watching Marilyn Monroe recently. And after watching her movies I get what the hype was about. No woman I've seen in media exudes her level of femininity. Add that to a beautiful face and nice body and you got the baddest bytch.

Yall sleeping on how important feminine energy is. Marilyn Monroe exuded top of the line feminine energy. The type that'll make a man go crazy.

She was gorgeous, I find her very attractive. To me, it's hard to say the best looking white women are badder than the best looking sisters...

Feminine energy comes in different forms, I ain't caught up on Marilyn's style to the point I feel she's the baddest chick ever....

• Dap
Reactions: TEH
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was gorgeous, I find her very attractive. To me, it's hard to say the best looking white women are badder than the best looking sisters...

Feminine energy comes in different forms, I ain't caught up on Marilyn's style to the point I feel she's the baddest chick ever....

Well I like her type of feminine energy. The innocent wispy voice coupled with her dumb blonde demeanor was very attractive to me. Its very hard to describe. You just gotta watch her movies. I saw "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" and "The 7-year Itch" on Turner Classic Movies a few months ago and been hooked on her ever since.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Phylicia Rashad
Thandie Newton
Amerie
Halle Berry
Angela Bassett
Thelma from Good Times

Beyonce not badder than any of them in their prime.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce being some type of super bad b*tch is a myth like unicorns.

I mean that strictly from a physical standpoint.She's a cutie, no doubt.

But folks be acting like she's shed a tear & pass out gorgeous.She looks

like the typical cute face chick.You can go to any decent night club this

weekend and see 20 Beyonce's.She's a great performer on stage, but off,

I've always found her to be a lil spacey.There's no charm when you catch

her off script.She has that jekyll & hyde/introvert/alter ego thing going on like

Michael Jackson.Except I think Mike came off more articulate beyond the stage.

As far as money/fame/brand.....She's a SUPER ULTRA BAD bytch in that

regard.That can't be argued.I think her handlers did a great job molding her

career.She has the most superb PR team maybe all time.Once you take that

away, I just don't see much there beyond a cute face & some hips.Just not the

sparkling/charismatic type personality wise.They gone be mad at me:wow:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
And it’s no contest

af352e7fa9e70821cd441cc0683225ea.jpg

191021-lori-harvey-ew-152p_a3d3e9f95266b47e7366815eb2f72ca3.fit-760w.jpg

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
@Swagnificent I don’t understand you. You portray this militant pro black nikka on here but at the same time you practically worship white women:gucci:.

But anyways Prime Beyoncé’s wasn’t even the baddest female celebrity at that time.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Can’t knock your preference or opinion

but beyonce is not seeing rhythm nation Janet at all, beauty, sex appeal, none of that

source.gif

tumblr_oq286cp4EK1uzvudxo4_250.gifv