Price of the brick going up (ps5 price increasing)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Microsoft isn't?

What has Microsoft done comparable to Sony this generation and I will wait for your response.

Sony boosting the price for next gen for no reason
Sony boosting the price on a two year old electronic components in a console
Trying to block affordable gaming with stopping games from coming to gamepass.

I mean Sony only care for a dollar because it's their only substantial income generator

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Cats live in Bizarro world.

MS track record of fukkery since inception isn't the greatest to say the least.
Of course they are, I'm just looking at this from an optics standpoint.

I'm still expecting Microsoft to run that Series S discount for Black Friday.

You can get games like Madden 23, Elden Ring, NBA 2K23 and others with this so Microsoft is eating that cost here to keep it at $299.99.

This is a precursor to a price cut.

Two companies going in two different directions.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can get games like Madden 23, Elden Ring, NBA 2K23 and others with this so Microsoft is eating that cost here to keep it at $299.99.

They're only doing that because they have to in order to sell the S. People already see it as the lesser system which is why it's on store shelves and they are eating the cost to try and move units. I can easily see the system being discontinued in a few years.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Of course they are, I'm just looking at this from an optics standpoint.

I'm still expecting Microsoft to run that Series S discount for Black Friday.

Yeah demand for the s has plummeted, demand for the ps5 continues to go up. Seems simple enough

They gonna start giving series s’ away free with the purchase of a series x soon

Daps
Price hike on a console that ain't even 2 years old and hasn't been reliably available at any point since launch, who's flaghsip upcoming title is a $70 remake of a remaster of a 2013 game. PS5 rapidly approaching launch PS3 levels of shamefulness. :scust:Hell even that shid already had it's first price drop and MGS4 at this point in it's lifespan, this is actually even more pathetic...:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Price hike on a console that ain't even 2 years old and hasn't been reliably available at any point since launch, who's flaghsip upcoming title is a $70 remake of a remaster of a 2013 game. PS5 rapidly approaching launch PS3 levels of shamefulness. :scust:Hell even that shid already had it's first price drop and MGS4 at this point in it's lifespan, this is actually even more pathetic...:wow:

Supply and Demand brother. Capitalism. :francis:

And it's only in those areas too. Americas, Europe take greater precedence and move considerably more units so those other areas get the sausage since the amount of units they get pale in comparison leading to a higher price in those areas.