Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Lol. I know this black chick who daughter married a Native American and apparently they didn't like the film. Said it was horrible and degrading to the Native American community. Smh.

Best Predator films....

Predator
Predator 2
Prey

Prey is officially the 3rd film we don't accept the others
Maybe it's just me but I really like Predators. The best killers on Earth being hunted on an alien planet. I thought it was real good.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Maybe it's just me but I really like Predators. The best killers on Earth being hunted on an alien planet. I thought it was real good.
Premise was A1 execution was horrible.

Should've showed them in the beginning doing their hunts and killing their prey and getting captured then show them in the planet of hunting.

Also the predators were too over powered and the dogs and the bird in the sky???? It was not a winnable game. Viewers like to have a chance to win. That what's make fantasy and film work. If I see I can't win why am I watching?

That's what made Infinity War good. They had numerous chances to flat out win vs Thanos.

Predators???? Yea...not happening.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Premise was A1 execution was horrible.

Should've showed them in the beginning doing their hunts and killing their prey and getting captured then show them in the planet of hunting.

Also the predators were too over powered and the dogs and the bird in the sky???? It was not a winnable game. Viewers like to have a chance to win. That what's make fantasy and film work. If I see I can't win why am I watching?

That's what made Infinity War good. They had numerous chances to flat out win vs Thanos.

Predators???? Yea...not happening.
And they made the frail serial killer better than most

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Disney had faith in this movie so it never got an actual release. I was surprised by how much fun I had watching this.

I feel like Disney did the same thing with Underwater even though it got a wide release. That movie is basically Alien underwater.

Last edited:

IS08

Pro
Daps
this sh1t was garbage, saw it when it came out and reflecting back the action was so tame. The quality in action and fear involved was so horrible compared to Arnolds version. Major downgrade much like any other predator movie following predator 2.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps