Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Daps
Reppin
Canada

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Lol. I know this black chick who daughter married a Native American and apparently they didn't like the film. Said it was horrible and degrading to the Native American community. Smh.

Best Predator films....

Predator
Predator 2
Prey

Prey is officially the 3rd film we don't accept the others

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol. I know this black chick who daughter married a Native American and apparently they didn't like the film. Said it was horrible and degrading to the Native American community. Smh.

Best Predator films....

Predator
Predator 2
Prey

Prey is officially the 3rd film we don't accept the others

For me, it’s really just Predator and Prey, keep the rest.

Not trying to see old ass danny glover fighting a predator

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Apparently some Natives I know said this movie was racist. And very stereotypical of what White people see Natives as.

I enjoyed this film.
Natives ruin their own shyt by being overly sensitive and critical, they can't cry about the lack of representation out there when they can't even decide on how they want to be portrayed. They want it their way and made only by people they like. It doesn't work like that, before they get to the good films they usually make alot of shytty ones to get to that point by figuring out what works and what doesn't.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Natives ruin their own shyt by being overly sensitive and critical, they can't cry about the lack of representation out there when they can't even decide on how they want to be portrayed. They want it their way and made only by people they like. It doesn't work like that, before they get to the good films they usually make alot of shytty ones to get to that point by figuring out what works and what doesn't.
I'm not seeing the issues that the Natives I know through a friend have. Like you said before in a nutshell...it's nitpicking.

The story was well written for an easy horror/action film. They showed the Comanche horse riders fighting style...they showed you how they hunt. They showed you authentic Comanche attire....I just don't get it. At all.

fukk it. Do a Predator vs Zulu nation or Hannibal vs Predator...this time have them fight in the mountain ranges of the Alps.