Pretty Ricky’s Baby Blue Charged For His Alleged Role In $24 Million COVID Relief Fraud Scheme

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
he allegedly filed for a loan of over $700,000 for his other company, Blue star Records LLC. He also allegedly dropped almost $100K on a Ferrari

Criminals need to consult with lawyers before they commit crimes. Broke Rule#4 of the 10 Scam Commandments

:mjlol::deadrose:...:leostare:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about these fictitious businesses. I'm talking about the contrary, legitimate businesses that actually perform. If you think there is no fraud there, then it is you who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Once again its easier for a legit business to funnel the funds in a manner that won't raise any red flags, its a grey area you can always operate in

and pretty sure does people aren't buying ferrari's and going on spending sprees
Then he didn't in MULTIPLE BUSINESSES LMAO, these nikka was digging his own hole
the track how the PPP money is spent what don't you understand

The EIDIL you can spend however you want, unless you get audit you have to show receipts with what you spent the money on

He beat them by getting approved by money, if he wasn't cashing out ferrari's and shyt like that, he never would've gotten investigated in the first place lmao

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
was like 5 of them
:mjlol::mjlol:
admit to financial crimes on a public forum - lurkers who were denied for ppp or pua for which they actually qualified for, sending intel to DOJ
KlutzyMarriedJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

200w.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that wouldn’t have saved him, they had him at the falsified paperwork. They can literally spot red flags in the paperwork.
And like @calixprynce was saying - treasury, fbi, etc had under covers and uniforms at banks, atms; they can easily audit the transactions for that day to see who was spending what and where, trace that back to the source and backtrace the paperwork. At this point - the govt is out here using PPP and PUA as “bait cars” for those looking to scam.

Then whoever they bring in - will be coerced into snitching on other people involved; if it’s determined that this was a conspiracy to defraud the U.S. Government. Not worth it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re going to need a shady million dollar lawyer and a bunch of shell companies to hide the money too.
tenor.gif

people will spend 6 figures on cars but 0 figures checking with an attorney or accountant to find out legit ways to determine eligibility and allocation options.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The EIDIL is a disaster relief, PPP is pay roll protection, that's why is so much more money, and these credit ass nikkaz can't resist themselves, the ppp is suppose to be for you to get your business open and pay your employees, EIDIL is just a loan with low interest you have to pay back

Who qualifies for EIDIL?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who qualifies for EIDIL?

You just have a business that started before February 2020, but it also depends on what type of business it is

I don't know their guidelines, but I common sense should tell you, if you say your a construction company, but don't have physical business address, a business number, or any type of footprint in the public record of your business, you are going to get denied

if you actually put effort in establishing your business you will get approved

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last online...

AUGUST 26 :wow:

@Don Diego sharing a cell with Baby Blue singing “My body, Your Body...”

first day in the yard....

inmate: aye, aint you that nikka from pretty ricky :ohhh:

baby blue: yeah:youngsabo:

inmate: sing for us :pachaha:

baby blue: nah, i'm good breh :jawalrus:

inmate: i aint asking, i'm tellin. sing nikka!:birdman:

baby blue :why: grind on meeeee:sadcam:

inmate: yeeaah, that was my jam:myman:
I'm over here crying :laff::laff::laff:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The EIDIL is a disaster relief, PPP is pay roll protection, that's why is so much more money, and these credit ass nikkaz can't resist themselves, the ppp is suppose to be for you to get your business open and pay your employees, EIDIL is just a loan with low interest you have to pay back

yeah I needed that EIDL..It helped me get a riding mower and a trailer...I don't really make much from lawn care but I did actually secure a few commercial spots...Problem is come next month people aren't going to give a damn about their lawns no more and I'm moving soon so I'm going to end up having to sale the equipment because I damn sure aint about to do that shyt after I retire.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
that wouldn’t have saved him, they had him at the falsified paperwork. They can literally spot red flags in the paperwork.

If they spotted it that good they wouldn't have approved it in the first place