Pretty Ricky’s Baby Blue Charged For His Alleged Role In $24 Million COVID Relief Fraud Scheme

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell was someone like him (yes I legit don’t know how he could) get millions. Was the shyt that easy? It had to be someone with a legit business who knew how to do tax sheets, invoices etc...Or was the Goverment legit just giving people hundreds of thousands? It had to be paperwork

for my SBA EIDL loan I got I legit have to pay that shyt back at like $85 a month forever and a day :mjcry: and I didn’t get no millions.

Its just tax returns

but his dumb ass don't realize they make you sign a 4506T, when you sign that document you basically giving them permission to get the information from the IRS, the Federal government is not the IRS contrary to popular belief on this forum

and also when you sign it you basically are saying all the information is true and if are lying you are guilty of getting committing fraud lmao that's why its so easy to lock these nikkaz up

and also the PPP loan has to be spent a certain way, he out here buying ferrari's and shyt lmao

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its just tax returns

but his dumb ass don't realize they make you sign a 4506T, when you sign that document you basically giving them permission to get the information from the IRS, the Federal government is not the IRS contrary to popular belief on this forum

and also when you sign it you basically are saying all the information is true and if are lying you are guilty of getting committing fraud lmao that's why its so easy to lock these nikkaz up

and also the PPP loan has to be spent a certain way, he out here buying ferrari's and shyt lmao

It must be a major difference between the PPP and the EIDL. I know I got the EIDL and before I got it I had to show them proof and everything. And they even took money off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It must be a major difference between the PPP and the EIDL. I know I got the EIDL and before I got it I had to show them proof and everything. And they even took money off.

The EIDIL is a disaster relief, PPP is pay roll protection, that's why is so much more money, and these credit ass nikkaz can't resist themselves, the ppp is suppose to be for you to get your business open and pay your employees, EIDIL is just a loan with low interest you have to pay back

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

tenor.gif

Why are people so dumb!!! :russ:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its just tax returns

On the contrary, there are lot of legitimate businesses out there that have so far evaded justice for inflating numbers to receive more PPP money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the contrary, there are lot of legitimate businesses out there that have so far evaded justice for inflating numbers to receive more PPP money.

You don't know what are you talking about

the way that makes it legit is you actually file the taxes

and the PPP numbers are based on how many employees you have

the people who go to jail and stupid to actually file the taxes

Its one thing for a legit business to embellish, but these business are non existent lmao

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't know what are you talking about

the way that makes it legit is you actually file the taxes

and the PPP numbers are based on how many employees you have

the people who go to jail and stupid to actually file the taxes

Its one thing for a legit business to embellish, but these business are non existent lmao
I'm not talking about these fictitious businesses. I'm talking about the contrary, legitimate businesses that actually perform. If you think there is no fraud there, then it is you who doesn't know what he's talking about.