Pretty Ricky’s Baby Blue Charged For His Alleged Role In $24 Million COVID Relief Fraud Scheme

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:wow:

It ain't nothing but a number
Nuuuummberrrr babyyyy
heeeee.jpg

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
When that check clear... leave the country nikka
U copping Ferraris?
:snoop:
Unless you try move to a country with no extradition
These countries currently have no extradition treaty with the United States:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and

Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central

African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial

Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,

Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,

Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,

Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.
, move the money to offshore accounts and/or a bank that can not be touched by the U.S AND hope that the country you flee to will not send you back, do not even think about trying to scam the federal government.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the hell was someone like him (yes I legit don’t know how he could) get millions. Was the shyt that easy? It had to be someone with a legit business who knew how to do tax sheets, invoices etc...Or was the Goverment legit just giving people hundreds of thousands? It had to be paperwork

for my SBA EIDL loan I got I legit have to pay that shyt back at like $85 a month forever and a day :mjcry: and I didn’t get no millions.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Smh if you get covid money literally all you have to do is leave it in your account for a few months or send it to other people under the guise of them being your employees who can give it right back to you, you don’t go out and buy cars or jewelry or any big purchases that’ll set off a red flag, idiots.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Smh if you get covid money literally all you have to do is leave it in your account for a few months or send it to other people under the guise of them being your employees who can give it right back to you, you don’t go out and buy cars or jewelry or any big purchases that’ll set off a red flag, idiots.
that wouldn’t have saved him, they had him at the falsified paperwork. They can literally spot red flags in the paperwork.