President of the Philippines called Obama "a son of a whore" EDIT: Duterte apologizes. Too late.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
You don't want world police?

How much did you pay for those avocados? :troll:

Some of ya'll are blind to the realities of what living in a dominant country means for you.
How about that military/defense budget.:troll: lets keep piling it on. Iraq and Afghanistan are fully functioning democracies :troll: but as long as we get cheap avacadoes we're good.:Idkbro:

Daps
I don't support the Saudis, but you'd be a fool to not have them under your thumb as much as possible.

Its about control as much as possible.

Some of ya'll dont understand how this works.

You :cape: for the US now dont try to detach, you're playing buddy buddy with Saudi Arabia

This aint no Tom Clancy game, cant be too scared to call another country out but also talk that 'we got em under our thumb.. i think' - You sure its not the other way around?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You pop shyt, apologize, nikka, just ask Kiss :wow:

tumblr_ny2inh9JD21qb6v6ro1_r2_500.gif

CUZZ-hqUEAE8tMR.jpg:medium

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO, only reason United States hasn't been invaded is because we are bordered by allies and are separated from the rest of the world by two big ass oceans lmao

if Mexico allowed Hitler to set up a base there, they would've been no america after world war 2

Also, not everybody wants to invade other places, they don't want america in their business

You said no one is scared of the US. What does that even outside mean outside of warfare?
:mindblown: they have no reason to invade us dog. We are the only people in the west crossing shores like that

My reply was in response to "no one is scared of the US".

What did I deflect from?

The fact the United States is in a geographic location that makes it impossible to invade, is why the United States hasn't been invaded

all the countries who could invade the United States are allies with us lmao

This is just fact.

Also just because the United States can't be invaded, doesn't mean other countries won't stand up to them, you are the one who's deflecting, I'm just stating facts

You're not teaching me anything breh. And you saying "no one is scared of the US" was nonsensical to begin with. No one HAS to be scared but every action has a reaction when it comes to the US Military. This is just fact.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
man listen...some of these dudes don't understand the stakes at play right now.

We might have problems at home, and we're working on those, but at no point should this piss ant EVER disrespect the President of the United States.

Playtime is over for that fukkboy.
:mjlol: USA cant fukk with chinese breh

China gonna clow USa first chance they get

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's funny is how Americans are rallying behind Obama for this.

Possibly because he pulled their card about police shooting Black people and they took offense to that.

Guarantee if he didn't bring that up, the American crowd would be agreeing with him about Obama.

Fake outrage from people who don't care. Let that country police what's effective for them, plenty of modern countries were founded on bloodshed, this is the phase they're in. After the smoke clears, then they could implement a more civil democracy.

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a fukking clown!
actually wondering if they try the Philippines president for act of terror, acts of war under

the Filipino do not have a solid case or proof, their just murdering based on assumptions. There maybe no legality, and Filipino president may stand trial for those deaths.

Somone should look into what United Nations can do!

Piffery

All Star
Daps

"One of my cousins died from Duterte's drug killings. We didn't think he was still addicted to meth yet but they killed him anyway.

He was just visiting my Lola's house and when he was walking back home, the police surrounded him and shot him.

I have an uncle of mine that has also been addicted off and on for years. Thankfully he wasn't in the area, if he did, I can only fear the worst.

Addiction is a terrible thing, I've seen firsthand what it does to people. For my family members, addiction was the only way out of terrible things that have happened to them. Duterte and his supporters are completely neglecting how addiction is tied with mental illness. Even throughout some turbulent moments in my childhood, I don't blame my uncle and cousin for being addicts. I understand that it was a personal struggle within them to stop and sadly, drugs were the only way to cope with that

I just wanted to say that this isn't just a news headline to some people, it's actually happening in their reality. It's a sad thing to say. I never expected any of this to happen to my family especially considering that we thought he was still sober.

fukk duterte."
This is what you all are supporting.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i just wanna know why people who support or have no problem with the Philippines' policy are mad at the US for killing unarmed black people

white people think we're awful and think we commit all the crimes right? so just let them police us how they want to. alton sterling was a felon and sandra bland smoked weed, according to yall it was ok to kill them.