President of the Philippines called Obama "a son of a whore" EDIT: Duterte apologizes. Too late.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:demonic:

They acting like the US Navy ain't the reason they're not a Chinese cul-de-sac right now :francis:

Obama needs to have this dude fixed :mjpls:

actually wondering if they try the Philippines president for act of terror, acts of war under

the Filipino do not have a solid case or proof, their just murdering based on assumptions. There maybe no legality, and Filipino president may stand trial for those deaths.

Somone should look into what United Nations can do!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
actually wondering if they try the Philippines president for act of terror, acts of war under

the Filipino do not have a solid case or proof, their just murdering based on assumptions. There maybe no legality, and Filipino president may stand trial for those deaths.

Somone should look into what United Nations can do!
The UN already told him to fall back with his bullshyt and he railed against the UN

Philippines President Duterte threatens to leave UN - CNN.com

He's an unstable a$$hole.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man hes so inconsistent and to pretend to be black like this is so sad

Bring up Saudi Arabias human rights record and this guy will ignore your posts like he ignored mine
I don't support the Saudis, but you'd be a fool to not have them under your thumb as much as possible.

Its about control as much as possible.

Some of ya'll dont understand how this works.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Duterte is small potatoes.

Obama isn't going to get into a battle of words with this insignificant idiot.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So all the brehs in this thread that's supporting the Phillipines president and talking smack about Obama...

When yall moving to the Philippines? :sas1:

I'll pour out some on the day of your birth after you get murked after they catch you doing drugs and President Duterte is holding your decapitated head on Phillipines national tv while cussing at your corpse.

I don't support this the president of the Phillipines and his tactics of combating drugs in his country. Drugs should be legalized worldwide and addicts should be treated as medical patients instead of criminals.

What I do support is his stance that the USA of all fukking governments in the world, do not have the right, morally or politically to tell other countries what the fukk they should do.

United States has supported vice, corruption and crime abroad. The United States has supported human rights abuses abroad. United States commits gross human rights abuses in it's own country...

And they gonna tell the Filipinos how to live? :mjlol:

Last edited:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Oh yeah the USA went heavy in the Phillipines to stop its prostitution all over the place LOL.

Hopefully Hillary's health problems come back up and she dies of a blood clot like what almost happened years ago. she a really disgusting individual
:scust:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
what happened to israel and the saudis :patrice:
hzWr5Tm.gif