Supporter
Daps
which forum is that?

four chan, got tons of comments like this floating around:

iga8OiX.png

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@QamYasharahla lol We aint in no "Israelite Army" so that doesn't condone you for sleeping with heathens. The only army nikkas is in is the heathens Army. Those days are over with obviously. There is not a army of Judites going into foreign land and taking possession of it and their women. So you sleeping around with a white women right now is a sin. Then verse 11 calls the heathen "wife". The verse i just quote clearly says to not make heathens as wives. Hes obviously told you which nations to stay away from. So those concubines they wanted to wife were not of the same nations that he told to utterly destroy. How are you going to marry or take something for possession if he told you earlier to destroy that same person and don't intermarry.

Deuteronomy 21:10-13

10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,

11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;

Deuteronomy 7 King James Version (KJV)

7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashytes, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greaterand mightier than thou;

2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

Nehemiah Chapter 13:23-27
23 In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab:

24 And their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people.

25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves.

26 Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin.

27 Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?

But you said "they not our wives, just concubines ":sas2:

And how do one get a concubine? You have to get to know them, court them, then get in the draws. You think the Most HIgh want Israelites in 2015 to date and court white women just to get some p*ssy when we could be teaching the Lost Sheep the laws of God? You really think this ministry is about some p*ssy? The bible said outlandish women caused Israel to sin. So you don't think white women are outlandish women?

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You are the main culprit pissface ....Carry your c00ntastic ass elsewhere nutwad

The proof is in the pudding .... This dusty piece of shyt ain't said nothing sideways about this lunatic ass woman... but look at what he's quick to say

:stopitslime:

Not a single Black woman in this thread said anything of the sort but he brings it up... Why? :sas2:

Go get beat by your boyfriend some more you worthless c*nt.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
@QamYasharahla lol We aint in no "Israelite Army" so that doesn't condone you for sleeping with heathens. The only army nikkas is in is the heathens Army. Those days are over with obviously. There is not a army of Judites going into foreign land and taking possession of it and their women. So you sleeping around with a white women right now is a sin. Then verse 11 calls the heathen "wife". The verse i just quote clearly says to not make heathens as wives. Hes obviously told you which nations to stay away from. So those concubines they wanted to wife were not of the same nations that he told to utterly destroy. How are you going to marry or take something for possession if he told you earlier to destroy that same person and don't intermarry.

10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,

11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;

But you said "they not our wives, just concubines ":sas2:

Be serious man...you think the Most High condones us fukking with heathen ONLY after killing their men in war, but not on a normal basis? If anything, we're in a war right now so that argument still doesn't hold up. The verses you quoted dealt with those SPECIFIC NATIONS, so how would fukking with an Edomite be going off? It wouldn't. And the verses I quoted were for Israel's enemies in general, your verses limited the nations he didn't want us to mess with so your point is moot. I'm not fukking an Amorite right now, so I'm pretty sure I'm straight.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's funny watching you pull shyt from your ass when you can't construct a logical comeback :heh:

When I'm right, I'm right :jawalrus: :ahh:

You know you're steaming mad right now. That's why you changed your name because you "fell out of love" with a fukking message board. YOU are absolutely a waste of black skin. That NAACP cacc00n has more worth than you. That's why you're so insecure. You know you're not worth shyt and can't stand on your own two so it's just men being misogynists. No, men have no problem with women of worth, especially black women of worth. You're just an embarrassment and people treat you like the shyt on my shoe that you are. Stay pressed biiiiiiiiiitch. :umad: