President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Last time I'm going to ask you this question before I write you off as the 2/3rd nikka you probably are.

Can an Israelite woman be a concubine, yes or no?

No, we didn't have concubines when WE RECEIVED THE LAW OF MOSES. After we got into the land we only delt with our own. here is the proof. Do you know what utterly destroy means?

Deuteronomy 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashytes, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

He told us to KILL THEM ALL. It seems like you just want to keep some for some p*ssy. And thats one reason we got destroyed. Nowhere does he say, "keep the fine heathen ones and concubines "[/QUOTE]

her parents speak out.

:mjlol:

But according to "da Israelite brother" she could be black because she rides for the home team. Just look at her CAC pops. Does he have any damn black or Hispanic features at all?

Last edited:

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Shut the fukk up clown. No one is giving this chick a pass. No would give a white man a pass. Well, some black women would.

"At he's doing SOMETHING for black women besides fukking them."

Clearly you have not read the whole thread. And, I am a woman, breh. Not a dude. Never heard a woman referred to as a clown before. Nevertheless, all of the things I began my post with are things uttered in this very thread. You thought I made the shyt up?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
GHrt4oF.jpg

:ohhh:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
No, we didn't have concubines when WE RECEIVED THE LAW OF MOSES. After we got into the land we only delt with our own. here is the proof. Do you know what utterly destroy means?

Deuteronomy 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashytes, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

He told us to KILL THEM ALL. It seems like you just want to keep some for some p*ssy. And thats one reason we got destroyed. Nowhere does he say, "keep the fine heathen ones and concubines "

:mjlol:Study harder....Besides not answering what I asked you, you failed atr even proving YOUR point. First off, when they got the law, they had JUST gotten out of captivity. They weren't doing anything they wanted to while in captivity, and even then, before Israel even existed as a nation Abraham had both Sarah AND Hagar (Egyptian). Those nations named in verse one were nations THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO....wait for it, MARRY. Again, we see a common theme with the word MARRY or MARRIAGE which is different than having them as a concubine. Not to mention, specific nations were named. They could have easily said no one outside the nation of Israel, but He didn't, did He? Anyways, I'm going to expose your lack of knowledge and leave you where you're at. You don't know what you're talking about. You choke on milk.

Deuteronomy 21:10-13

10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,

11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;

12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;

13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

Checkmate.