President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Tuneday

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:braver than bruce jenner

Most definitely. She could've content with passing as white and therefore benefiting from undue white privilege but she decided to join her fellow blacks in the cause. :mjcry:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Also for the record...I'd hit it

I'm JUST saying. This is totally separate from the issue of racial false flagging.

This is a matter of a dikk and balls...and I would put them both in and around her mouth.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Can an Israelite woman be a concubine, yes or no?

Nice deflection. Like i said give me the verse where its lawful for Israelites to sleep with the devil. Just one verse lol You do know CACs are the devil right :ufdup:. ONe verse GOD is telling us to flee and resist the temptations of the devil. But im suppose to listen to you and say i can allow Devils in my household as concubines :deadmanny: I can nut inside and create children with the same people GOD said will opress us if we don't obey his commandments. :deadmanny:

GOD said they will take our children and we will be able to do nothing about if we disobeyed his laws. But according to you, GOD ordained us to sleep around with the same demonic CACS :snoop: Where is this whole "concubine" thing at in the laws of Moses? You know when GOD was in the cloud telling us the does and don'ts. Where did he mention that? I do remember him saying this

Deuteronomy 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashytes, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

He told us to KILL THEM ALL. It seems like you just want to keep some for some p*ssy. And thats one reason we got destroyed. Nowhere does he say, "keep the fine heathen ones and concubines "

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Nice deflection. Like i said give me the verse where its lawful for Israelites to sleep with the devil. Just one verse lol You do know CACs are the devil right :ufdup:. ONe verse GOD is telling us to flee and resist the temptations of the devil. But im suppose to listen to you and say i can allow Devils in my household as concubines :deadmanny: I can nut inside and create children with the same people GOD said will opress us if we don't obey his commandments. :deadmanny:

GOD said they will take our children and we will be able to do nothing about if we disobeyed his laws. But according to you, GOD ordained us to sleep around with the same demonic CACS :snoop:

Last time I'm going to ask you this question before I write you off as the 2/3rd nikka you probably are.

Can an Israelite woman be a concubine, yes or no?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are Feminist and LGBT groups coming to this woman defense? She is a Woman, "Bisexual", and Transracial. Shouldn't we be applauding this woman? As far as I know this woman has not murdered anyone like some of the people the media is calling brave right now. :sas1: