President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Wait, why are blacks posting this stuff though. Im confused. I know she white but post about knowing drug measurements and black slang.

What are her politicals?

Not to long ago the naacp was giving donald sterling awards.

:heh:that's a line from a song

:usure:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The scriptures say 'flee from the devil' huh? So if an Edomite moves next door to me l, then I should move right? That's not what's saying in that sense. I really shouldn't have to explain that. As far as what you said about Solomon, you're wrong again. He fell in LOVE with these heathen women and he married them which is a far cry from just fukking them andthat's it. But let's prove it according to the scripture, not my opinion.

1 Kings 11:1-5

1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;

2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.

Notice it says his WIVES turned away his heart, and not his concubines. It was his WIVES that turned away his heart because he fellin love with them.
1 Kings 11:1-2
1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;

2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

lol how you gonna turn a blind eye to verse 1 and 2. Then it ends with Solomon claved unto these in love. who did he cleave to ? He cleaved onto the same women in verse 1 and 2. Solomon was marrying heathen women as well. There were not Israelite women that turned him from GOD.

Nehemiah 13 King James Version (KJV) Nehemiah 13:25
23 In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab:

24 And their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people.

25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God,saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves.

26 Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin.

27 Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?

28 And one of the sons of Joiada, the son of Eliashib the high priest, was son in law to Sanballat the Horonite: therefore I chased him from me.

29 Remember them, O my God, because they have defiled the priesthood, and the covenant of the priesthood, and of the Levites.

30 Thus cleansed I them from all strangers, and appointed the wards of the priests and the Levites, every one in his business;

31 And for the wood offering, at times appointed, and for the firstfruits. Remember me, O my God, for good.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:mjlol:

Entrust an African-American organization to the hands of double agents brehs.

But in all seriousness, this is disturbing on so many levels. First off she has simultaneously tried to play the victim and pretend to be an advocate, while enjoying the fruits of her whiteness behind closed doors. Furthermore what is even worse is the considerable support she's getting from c00ns and sellouts. Even more egregious than that is that she took a job from an otherwise qualified, woman of African-American ancestry, and as an organization the NAACP look as inept as it ever was.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
lol how you gonna turn a blind eye to verse 1 and 2. Then it ends with Solomon claved unto these in love. who did he cleave to ? He cleaved onto the same women in verse 1 and 2. Solomon was marrying heathen women as well. There were not Israelite women that turned him from GOD.

See? This is what I'm talking about. What do you mean he was 'marrying heathen women as well'? We know that, hence the reason they named the heathens he married in verse one. There's a reason they keep stressing that he loved these women, otherwise, what power would they have over you? The problem was him worshiping their gods, not that he was fukking them.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
See? This is what I'm talking about. What do you mean he was 'marrying heathen women as well'? We know that, hence the reason they named the heathens he married in verse one. There's a reason they keep stressing that he loved these women, otherwise, what power would they have over you? The problem was him worshiping their gods, not that he was fukking them.

23 In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab:

24 And their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people.

25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God,saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves.

26 Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin.

27 Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?

28 And one of the sons of Joiada, the son of Eliashib the high priest, was son in law to Sanballat the Horonite: therefore I chased him from me.

29 Remember them, O my God, because they have defiled the priesthood, and the covenant of the priesthood, and of the Levites.

30 Thus cleansed I them from all strangers, and appointed the wards of the priests and the Levites, every one in his business;

31 And for the wood offering, at times appointed, and for the firstfruits. Remember me, O my God, for good.

lol God is clear as day there aint no sleeping around with no white people or any non Israelite. But you can make up your own excuse to break GOD's laws

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
No one is respecting her you dumb bytch. Get your insecure ass out of here.

You are the main culprit pissface ....Carry your c00ntastic ass elsewhere nutwad

y'all really about to turn this into a shyt on black woman thread huh :mjlol:

The proof is in the pudding .... This dusty piece of shyt ain't said nothing sideways about this lunatic ass woman... but look at what he's quick to say

Shut the fukk up clown. No one is giving this chick a pass. No would give a white man a pass. Well, some black women would.

"At he's doing SOMETHING for black women besides fukking them."

:stopitslime:

Not a single Black woman in this thread said anything of the sort but he brings it up... Why? :sas2: