Maryland

She even got the sweet potato pies.
QuEoq53.png

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
but honestly what do you expect when you got the mothafukker runnin NAACP heavily mixed with white claiming the black struggle

nikkas saying "In America they are socially defined as black, so they are black":laff:

One white woman who clearly looks like a white woman goes on an elaborate mission to get as much BBC as possible and now it's LSBW vs DKBW? White people so at a lost for identity and culture they will steal ours regardless of what we say or do .

Spokane negroes lost, tho. All 12 of them. This is the whitest black woman I can think of off the top of my head and she still don't look white.
Mon+Roi+Photocall+68th+Annual+Cannes+Film+22q4ktrUTwnl.jpg

When in doubt check the edges (that white bytch ain't got none :damn: ), complexion, and the forehead.
I was with you to a certain point but :mjlol: what

Daps
What's wrong with supporting her though?

We need allies. If she wants to help I'm all for it. But unless she's done some racist shyt, let me know.

she got tripped up and couldnt give a response when asked something simple like: are you black...black folks need better allies than that...this is amerikkka..she could get more done as a white woman anyway...pretending to be black wont make her job easier...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bish lied and decieved for years. Takin advantage of people's kindness and acceptance. Makin a complete mockery of our culture.

If she was truly down for da cause she wouldnt have done dis lame shyt.

Dere's been plenty of civil & human rights activist who were/are white. Dey didn't need to go dis route to be effective.

Yeah, I was thinking of going the "at least she's doing something" route, but I'm not even sure of that. Being in leadership doesn't actually mean you're being helpful.

Probably would have been more helpful to have lent the same amount of support just being herself. Faking that she's a Black person makes it look like she though there wasn't enough Black people who could handle their own business.

But my first thought when I saw the story was, "Bet a lot of posters on the Coli can relate!" :lolbron: