President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Daps
Reppin
X

One white woman who clearly looks like a white woman goes on an elaborate mission to get as much BBC as possible and now it's LSBW vs DKBW? White people so at a lost for identity and culture they will steal ours regardless of what we say or do .

Spokane negroes lost, tho. All 12 of them. This is the whitest black woman I can think of off the top of my head and she still don't look white.
Mon+Roi+Photocall+68th+Annual+Cannes+Film+22q4ktrUTwnl.jpg

When in doubt check the edges (that white bytch ain't got none :damn: ), complexion, and the forehead.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sadly, da black folks who supported her will come out lookin like da real losers in dis onion article brought to life.:francis:

Mufukkas got played.
What's wrong with supporting her though?

We need allies. If she wants to help I'm all for it. But unless she's done some racist shyt, let me know.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
What's wrong with supporting her though?

We need allies. If she wants to help I'm all for it. But unless she's done some racist shyt, let me know.

You c00ns really hunger to cape... Ignore the fact that this cacette bytch has a mental illness with her identity.

And yeah the NAACP is irrelevant and just another vanguard for cacs, for the longest time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black folks will accept anything. :snoop:
I'm not saying you have to like her, but OK...she lied.

but think about where she's coming form.

She's a white woman who went ALL the way left

When she recovers from this bashing, I see no need to push her away