President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The Nation of Islam was founded by a white man who passed himself off as a mixed Arab. :skip:
These people are either thinking: "I can't believe these nikkas are buying this :mjlol:" or "I've got to :cape: for black people because Gawd knows they can't help themselves." I don't think either came in with good intentions, but the Nation (under Elijah Mohammed) did alot of good for black folks in its heyday and maybe even this woman with all of her foolery helped a few balck women and men, so not all was lost. :yeshrug:

Bish lied and decieved for years. Takin advantage of people's kindness and acceptance. Makin a complete mockery of our culture.

If she was truly down for da cause she wouldnt have done dis lame shyt.

Dere's been plenty of civil & human rights activist who were/are white. Dey didn't need to go dis route to be effective.

fukk dis lyin ass hoe. :camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nation of Islam was founded by a white man who passed himself off as a mixed Arab. :skip:
These people are either thinking: "I can't believe these nikkas are buying this :mjlol:" or "I've got to :cape: for black people because Gawd knows they can't help themselves." I don't think either came in with good intentions, but the Nation (under Elijah Mohammed) did alot of good for black folks in its heyday and maybe even this woman with all of her foolery helped a few balck women and men, so not all was lost. :yeshrug:

How did I know you would write this cac caping nonsense?

First, the founder of the Nation of Islam was Wallace Ford Muhammad, who looked foreign and listed his father as having the name Zared, which is Urdu. So he was probably Middle Eastern, a type of Caucasian but not white.

Second, the Nation of Islam has hence never done anything substantively for blacks, Farrakhan's rantings notwithstanding.

Third, no organization a white man has ever started for nikkas has ever done more good than all the evil they do in reverse. Malcolm X warned against such intrusions, though he never spoke about white women, whom are different creatures somewhat anyway. I think this woman might have helped, but in general you don't want cacs in black organizations.

Last edited:

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
CHOudIVUkAAF9ut.jpg

:heh:

She looks like the light skin Aunt Viv with a perm :ohhh:

That other pic I couldn't believe people were buying that shyt, but this right here...

LmWs9uP.png

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I want to be mad at her but I can't.. wouldn't mind f*cking her actually. She's kinda cute in those braids:ehh:

:francis: I was actually waiting for simple nikkas to post something like this. Didn't take long did it?

Noone is focusing on that fact she basically took this job from a more qualified minority who would actually care for the minority community and minority issues.

I need receipts that she is actually helping minorities.

Instead it looked like she put out false reports that she was racially targeted or some shyt.

bytch couldn't even verbally say out loud that "She is black":mjlol:

Every want to be nikka, but nobody want to be a nikka.

ETA: Support this African by buying her art brehs. :troll:

http://www.racheldolezal.blogspot.com/

ETA: She went to Howard. :deadmanny:

Black folk will really accept anything.:ohhh:

Last edited: