President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I support a rapper who makes music I enjoy listening to, young thug doesn't promote a gay lifestyle anymore than James Baldwin did. Clothing, language or appearance does not make a person gay, anyone assuming so is willfully ignorant.

And many Black people join the military to support their Black families but in your eyes they aren't pro-black unless they're "undercover" which is ludicrous considering that Black people who live in a system of white supremacy are complicit in maintaining the system not because they're anti Black but rather for survival.
"I'll go to prison and fukk your father" young thug......

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I support a rapper who makes music I enjoy listening to, young thug doesn't promote a gay lifestyle anymore than James Baldwin did. Clothing, language or appearance does not make a person gay, anyone assuming so is willfully ignorant.
You're a liar.

And many Black people join the military to support their Black families but in your eyes they aren't pro-black unless they're "undercover" which is ludicrous considering that Black people who live in a system of white supremacy are complicit in maintaining the system not because they're anti Black but rather for survival.
If you're working to maintain the system of white supremacy then you can't be pro-black. There's nothing "ludicrous" about that.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I saw this thread but found out what it was about it today
Holy sh*t :dead:

KR2Anw.gif

:laugh:

But Lowkey da CG transformations in dat video were pretty dope for dat time. Mike. :mjcry:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:mjlol: young thug promotes gay shyt and he's a fakkit.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
All I know is this incident has made Black Americans look hella stupid..how do we not know who is one of us or not??
The One Drop Rule has made us stupid, just admit it..the moment we do away with accepting mixed breeds as Black, the moment these impostors go away.

A white bytch can infiltrate us, and have people like sharpton defending her..:francis:
:mjlol: Its coli funny because we had couple long threads dealing with 1 drop rule early this year. Even her brother snitch

Now it makes sense how white folks easily infiltrate all these black power groups/organization, cacs still have a few house negro by the chain without using them

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Nothing better than some early morning exposals
You get so easily fooled...her adopted brother said that she came to him with that idea and her reasons was for exploiting the Black community and she asked him to cover for her...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/13/us/washington-rachel-dolezal-adopted-brother/

That's what ya'll kumbaya mofos get
Tag all the posters that was supporting, I would love to see how they defend this.