:brehwow:

11416129_933648086699126_4298149853379136796_n.jpg

:huhldup:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't really know what to think about this story....in my mind she's crazy. I deal with mentally disturbed people every day. I have no doubt that she actually thinks that she's black. That's the reality she's created for herself. People say she's faking but she's been at it for 20+ years. Went to an HBCU, married a black dude, associates only with black people, adopted black kids. There is obviously something seriously wrong in her head that makes her see herself as black and she's overcompensated for her outward appearance by going full pro-black in her daily life. I seriously doubt there's some sinister agenda behind it. Its just a mentally disturbed individual living her life. How to deal with her? That I leave to someone else :yeshrug:

Or she just might be the white Jess Lee Peterson :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
One drop rule was not created to disenfranchise the black community it was created to keep white supermacy intact. The slave masters or white men would rape the black women and black women would take these children in. What were BW supposed to do with the baby? disown it? It's not black peoples fault for the one drop rule. America recognized mulatto as a actual race between 1800s to about 1930s. Then everyone who looked like that had any trace of black blood was considered black. This was done by white people so black and biracial people couldn't receive federal benefits and welfare.
Break this down more breh :word:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:francis: To be far though, NAACP, stands for National Association of Advancement of Colored People.

He is a person of color.:manny:
BTJphoto.jpg

this sht been bothering me breh....this dude is white breh...he posing too...i'm sorry but this sht really been bothering me like :heh:what the fck have they doing at the naacp???!!!???
other than getting boosie out of jail? :heh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If any brehs have time theblackguywhotips podcast researched into the fukkkery. Ol'girl is a crazy bytch. Anyone that caps for this bytch is a fukken retard.

Some highlights:

Ol'girl had a natural hair journey:bryan:
She gave instructions to her black students on how to watch 12 years a slave in the theater:whatthehell?:
Sit in the back
Taking your white partner would not be ideal

Too much fukkkery brehs. :whew:

Starts at about 1:16:00

http://www.theblackguywhotips.com/2015/06/14/971-bye-rachel/

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Is it not "taking advantage of the construct" because Black people did it for survival?

:lupe:

I don't think you understood where I am coming from. @Pifferry posted a few paragraphs from a book and I agreed that in theory race is a social construct but the reality differs. It's lowkey a way for white people to invalidate the black experience.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't think you understood where I am coming from. @Pifferry posted a few paragraphs from a book and I agreed that in theory race is a social construct but the reality differs. It's lowkey a way for white people to invalidate the black experience.

White people don't need any sneaky or underhanded ways to invalidate the Black experience, their word alone trumps all, if they say the Black experience is invalid, it's invalid and we're left trying to convince them with campaigns like #Blacklivesmatter that our experiences DO matter as if white people are somehow confused about which lives matter or not.