President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I know.

But it shows how rampant the trolling here is when people can't differentiate between sarcasm and someone turning into a troll.
I don't even think that dude is trolling. I think son is gay and that sometimes conflicts with his wannabe pro blackness. He goes a little too hard for this lbgt shyt to not be self invested. Just my opinion from observing dude's posting.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't even think that dude is trolling. I think son is gay and that sometimes conflicts with his wannabe pro blackness. He goes a little too hard for this lbgt shyt to not be self invested. Just my opinion from observing dude's posting.

Hint: comparing transgender to transracial isn't pro-lgbt by any stretch of the imagination, many have argued that it's anti-Black as well.

:francis:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

:leostare: I've never seen this. As for LGBT issues, I don't really care much about them but it irritates me when they act hypocritical and use black people as scapegoats frequently but will give props to someone like Lee Daniels who is the equivalent of a black white supremacist.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Hint: comparing transgender to transracial isn't pro-lgbt by any stretch of the imagination, many have argued that it's anti-Black as well.

:francis:
I was speaking of your inexplicable support of the lbgt shyt. Like I said, you go way hard for that shyt like you're personally invested.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You get so easily fooled...her adopted brother said that she came to him with that idea and her reasons was for exploiting the Black community and she asked him to cover for her...

That's what ya'll kumbaya mofos get

that's what her brothers get, we weren't covering for her and they were, even her white parents put that ass on blast when the kitchen started getting too hot.

:mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You get so easily fooled...her adopted brother said that she came to him with that idea and her reasons was for exploiting the Black community and she asked him to cover for her...

That's what ya'll kumbaya mofos get
Honestly I think a lot of the black people around her HAD to know but just went along with it. Their nonchalant response to this kind of exposed that.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
O was speaking of your inexplicable support of the lbgt shyt. Like I said, you go way hard for that shyt like you're personally invested.

What inexplicable support, what has been asked of me that I didn't explain and where exactly is this "support"?

For the record, I respect lgbt members and have even interacted with some of them on this very website and they are cool in my book because at the end of the day they're still Black and aren't out here trying to force their way of life onto anyone else.

They also probably take issue to me comparing transgender to transracial, so I'd like to take this moment to apologize to anyone I may have offended by drawing that comparison while playing Devils advocate.

:manny:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What inexplicable support, what has been asked of me that I didn't explain and where exactly is this "support"?
I argue that supporting the gay agenda contradicts being pro black. You're probably the biggest young thot fan on this site knowing that he's using the gay shyt as a gimmick not giving a fukk about the consequences.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Gay people != gay agenda.
You support someone who uses homosexuality as a gimmick passive aggressively promoting that lifestyle to the black youth. Dude just doesn't happen to be a rapper that's gay, he's using that as a marketing ploy all while claiming that he's not gay.

Would you argue that a Black soldier can't be pro Black?
Not unless they're a "spook who sat by the door" type. Someone who's infiltrating using their knowledge against the very institution that they're supposed to be fighting for.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You support someone who uses homosexuality as a gimmick passive aggressively promoting that lifestyle to the black youth. Dude just doesn't happen to be a rapper that's gay, he's using that as a marketing ploy all while claiming that he's not gay.

Not unless they're a "spook who sat by the door" type. Someone who's infiltrating using their knowledge against the very institution that they're supposed to be fighting for.

I support a rapper who makes music I enjoy listening to, young thug doesn't promote a gay lifestyle anymore than James Baldwin did. Clothing, language or appearance does not make a person gay, anyone assuming so is willfully ignorant.

And many Black people join the military to support their Black families but in your eyes they aren't pro-black unless they're "undercover" which is ludicrous considering that Black people who live in a system of white supremacy are complicit in maintaining the system not because they're anti Black but rather for survival.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I saw this thread but found out what it was about it today
Holy sh*t :dead:

KR2Anw.gif

Last edited: