Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
man, honestly, this whole thing is bittersweet. Think about all the ppl that have lost family members behind the actions of that fool.

this whole year has just seemed like one big dream for me. I'm just glad that at least we can get a happy outcome on this.
I was just thinking about that man :wow::mjcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just flipped to Fox News and even their pundits are saying Trump has 0 chance in Arizona that's why so many networks and local papers called it last night for Biden.

It's gonna come down to Vegas if Biden shockingly loses there he still has 3 more outs left with PA, NC and GA since most of the ballots there are heavily Democrat.

I KNEW trump had no chance in arizona once he started openly shytting on john mccain to the point where even cindy mccain endorsed :smugbiden:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
there's still a possibility. If he keeps his hold on GA, NC and PA, then it's a wrap for Biden. And chances go up even higher if somehow AZ votes red.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

He could lose all 3 of those and get 270 electoral votes with Arizona and Nevada.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
there's still a possibility. If he keeps his hold on GA, NC and PA, then it's a wrap for Biden. And chances go up even higher if somehow AZ votes red.
giphy.gif

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The difference is a new mandated $15/hour minimum wage

no zero tolerance separation of families at the border

elimination of fossil fuels

rejoining Paris climate agreement

an actual fukking plan to overcome and defeat covid
How does the 15$ hr minimum wage combat the inflation they keep saying is 2% but is likely more
Honestly I'd rather see lower cost of living because 15hr still isn't a living wage in many states. Also with so many small buisnesses being out the door from covid that basically means people are going to get headed into corporations for jobs, it's gonna look really greasy this decade.