Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Just flipped to Fox News and even their pundits are saying Trump has 0 chance in Arizona that's why so many networks and local papers called it last night for Biden.

It's gonna come down to Vegas if Biden shockingly loses there he still has 3 more outs left with PA, NC and GA since most of the ballots there are heavily Democrat.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Anyway, I’m out. I’m glad that orange fukk is out of the office but this is NOT a victory for Black people. A woman leaving a abusive relationship just to end up dating a jobless loser isn’t an upgrade, it’s just a less shyttier guy.

It amazes me how so many of us are happy just to be “seen” as the large majority of democratic voters. That would be great if there was actually a goal at the end of this.

But hey, I’m the bad guy because I don’t get excited over nikka trinkets. You all “turn up” over receiving crumbs. The status quo resumes it’s usual service.

Good night.
You'll get called Trumpset but I agree. I'm glad he's out but the Senate will still be divided in the GOPs favor. This was supposed to be a blowout Superbowl but Biden only won it by two field goals 30-24. With every other race voting for Trump in higher numbers I hope this is a wakeup call to the Democrats and a possible blessing in disguise.

The oldhead and Jamaican Indian have 2-4 years to speak directly to black voters and make something happen or Joe will be a One-Term President as well