Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Not a single Detroit resident
I hate white folks :mjlol:
Imagine if the “liberal radica left thugs antifa” and BLM protestors showed up to Grosse Pointe or Grand Rapids like this :mjlol:we would get shot on sight snd be called terrorists for protesting the legal count of legal votes

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yeah rosa clemente who was the VP under Cynthia McKinney during the 2008 green party run was on Roland Martin last night. She basically went in on the cubans and was saying that Puerto Ricans are known to vote overwhelmingly democratic and unlike other latin groups are known to vote in large numbers.
That's true plus Ricans ain't forget about the shyt Trump pulled wit the Hurricane Maria either. A lot of families never recovered. My aunt had to bring her sister & 2 sons over here because she couldn't maintain

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Not a single Detroit resident
I hate white folks :mjlol:
Imagine if the “liberal radica left thugs antifa” and BLM protestors showed up to Grosse Pointe or Grand Rapids like this :mjlol:we would get shot on sight snd be called terrorists for protesting the legal count of legal votes

Some black folks need to go up there and beat their ass. They are literally trying to make sure their votes are not counted.

Daps
Pretty much ...when i seen McConnell the real ring leader won last night, i said aww fukk its over
:stopitslime:

Even if Biden wins the battle....Repubs win the war.

For now.

Republicans have A LOT of seats to defend in 2022. Biden gotta hang on for a couple of years but they can flip the Senate then.

Kinda think Trump is bringing a lot of racist non-voters to the polls. Without him...not sure the GOP has any juice.