Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spoke to a friend and they told me Univision (the other Hispanic channel) was going HARD against Cubans and Trump in general :ehh:

They gave props to black voters in MI and WI

Univision making up for their Cuban turncoats :mjlol:

Yeah rosa clemente who was the VP under Cynthia McKinney during the 2008 green party run was on Roland Martin last night. She basically went in on the cubans and was saying that Puerto Ricans are known to vote overwhelmingly democratic and unlike other latin groups are known to vote in large numbers.

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Biden has clear path to victory without PA
Phoenix based authentic data firm is saying trump is on track to win Arizona and if he does that all he has to do is maintain his leads in PA, GA and NC and he'll secure the presidency with 275 electoral votes. Hopefully biden wins but shyt ain't over yet

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was his whole campaign this year :dead: . Start sabotaging the mail system 3 months ahead, and rally last minute where he bused his people in and then dipped twice :pachaha:

At least in ‘16 he had a plan. Lock her up (Hilary still on the streets), Build the wall (border still open), and ban Muslims that failed a guap of times.

The OD part is his mans at the USPS might get some fed time cause that judge is not playing.

I love the game, I love the hustle :mjgrin:
So beautiful don’t you agree