Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
majority of white people vote republican each election. there was a chart i think pew posted they voted at rates of 50-70 percent republican each presidential election. :snoop:

us a black people, we vote democrat at like 90%. we've been carrying the democratic party. dem's are courting these other non black POC, and those groups are still voting republican at 30 percent. :yeshrug:

from kamala Harris telling black people she wouldn't do anything specifically for us, to Joe Biden literally being the architect of the crime bill. and Bernie being anti reparations for us, but pro for his people.

it's a huge problem.:snoop:
Yeah I don't agree with Bernie on reparations I do have a problem with that i agree but I mean Biden wasn't for them either so I do not think that was what broke him. Anyway Trump will likely win Biden is basically Hillary with some degenerative brain issue doesn't look good hope I'm wrong though.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Anyone would be better but that's not really my point. I am simply saying pointing out Trump being a liar or pointing out that he ain't shyt does not move the needle lol it's a mountain of evidence that proves that. The only way you can beat him is with a populist message imo you must prove to those people that can be swayed that you are a better populist.
Name a better democratic candidate that would've appealed to middle America more than Biden.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Name a better democratic candidate that would've appealed to middle America than Biden.
I'm not talking about Biden I'm talking about Trump anyone would be better than trunp but Biden won't win lol. Who would be better Idk not sure we've seen this individual yet.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Nah that is not why they are losing they aren't getting any support from those rust belt states Hillary did not even try in 16 those are the only states that matter in the election tbh.

Right. If you look at the maps on the last(shyt all elections) the inner city is always blue in those red states. Most blacks that vote will always vote Democrat

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm not talking about Biden I'm talking about Trump anyone would be better than trunp but Biden won't win lol. Who would be better Idk not sure we've seen this individual yet.
That question is more for folk who think the Democrats should've trotted out a better candidate than Biden. They can't name a better option that would've appealed to middle America.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right. If you look at the maps on the last(shyt all elections) the inner city is always blue in those red states. Most blacks that vote will always vote Democrat
Yep if the electoral college didn't exist republicans would always lose these presidential elections we would have had democrats for the last 30 years imo.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That question is more for folk who think the Democrats should've trotted out a better candidate than Biden. They can't name a better option that would've appealed to middle America.
Well if the primary was actually fair maybe I could have just because we cannot name them doesn't mean they don't exist but clearly these primaries are some bullshyt.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obama had to make a phone call so everyone would unite around Biden remember that.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Gotta get Trump supporting fakkits like @AuntAnniesPretzels, @thekingsmen and @SupremexKing outta here :camby:

No whitey, ADOS is irrelevant and has no legitimacy in things that matter

Your an internet shyt talker who doesn't even talk ADOS in person to people

full

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Biden trash
You want people to pretend he not just because Trump exists :martin:

#ThatPart

Whoever Biden picks for VP is the real president. So Elizabeth Warren most likely.

He’s gonna beat trump. Y’all acting like Trump did well, they fukking cheated.

Biden is gonna kill him.

I do agree in some respects, it's the Vice President selection that wins this in a lot of ways.