Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Father time is taking Biden's brain, but I'm voting for him anyway. Bernie has no one to blame but himself for losing to this guy.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dems will need to placate to ADOS to beat trump.

instead they push immigration, lgbtqrstuv and every other racial group. they will continue to lose.
Nah that is not why they are losing they aren't getting any support from those rust belt states Hillary did not even try in 16 those are the only states that matter in the election tbh.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Nah that is not why they are losing they aren't getting any support from those rust belt states Hillary did not even try in 16 those are the only states that matter in the election tbh.

majority of white people vote republican each election. there was a chart i think pew posted they voted at rates of 50-70 percent republican each presidential election. :snoop:

us a black people, we vote democrat at like 90%. we've been carrying the democratic party. dem's are courting these other non black POC, and those groups are still voting republican at 30 percent. :yeshrug:

from kamala Harris telling black people she wouldn't do anything specifically for us, to Joe Biden literally being the architect of the crime bill. and Bernie being anti reparations for us, but pro for his people.

it's a huge problem.:snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Dude Trump lying means nothing he been doing that and his base still fukks with him that will not beat trump lol a strong candidate is needed.
Nobody....and I mean absolutely nobody in the Democratic party is close to being as inept and as crooked and heartless as Trump. Biden would be so much better as a leader than what Orangeman is right now during this pandemic. Dude is literally telling Governors to kiss his ass if they want to save the lives of the people in their state.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
dems will need to placate to ADOS to beat trump.

instead they push immigration, lgbtqrstuv and every other racial group. they will continue to lose.

No whitey, ADOS is irrelevant and has no legitimacy in things that matter

Your an internet shyt talker who doesn't even talk ADOS in person to people

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody....and I mean absolutely nobody in the Democratic party is close to being as inept and as crooked amd heartless as Trump. Biden would be so much better as a leader than what Orangeman is right now during this pandemic. Dude is literally telling Governors to kiss his ass if they want to save the lives of the people in their state.
Anyone would be better but that's not really my point. I am simply saying pointing out Trump being a liar or pointing out that he ain't shyt does not move the needle lol it's a mountain of evidence that proves that. The only way you can beat him is with a populist message imo you must prove to those people that can be swayed that you are a better populist.