Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Joe Biden has won absentee ballots counted in Pennsylvania by an overwhelming margin so far, according to data from the secretary of state early Wednesday. If he carried the remaining absentee ballots by a similar margin, he would win the state.

President Donald Trump leads by nearly 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania as of 5 a.m. ET Wednesday, and Biden’s chances depend on whether he can win a large percentage of the more than 1.4 million absentee ballots that remain to be counted.:smugbiden:

So far, Biden has won absentee voters in Pennsylvania, 78% to 21%, according to the secretary of state’s office. The results comport with the findings of preelection surveys and an analysis of absentee ballot requests, which all indicated that Biden held an overwhelming lead among absentee voter:smugbiden:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
damn shame. I actually use to like some Pitbull music

but he will be dead to me off general principles
As a Black Californian thats from the 88-95 era and from The Bay Area, I stayed knocking out Mexican's from Elementary to High School:russ:, Mexican's came through in Arizona and I like to say ayyyyyyyyyeahahahahayeeeee, my friend, my carnal, you okay with me, but I will still knock you out

And to them Mexican Women that stayed letting me hit them raw, Thank You:mjcry:
this is me right here :dead:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
All this seems too good to be true. I don't trust Michigan either. How can Biden ein losing Florida and Ohio, it just never happens.