Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump strategy in my state (Michigan) imo may have cost him this election. Too many blatant lies about the governor not opening school (I'm in a school typing this) or the state government (she had opened everything up when her power away but he kept lying).

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
This is like being up by like 10 points with 1 minute to go in the NBA. You know it's over but The Media won't call it out of respect, or in hopes of a comeback.

But the writing is on the wall Joe Biden will be the 46th President of the United States. And Trump gonna provide us with a fukkery filled end of 2020 by not accepting the results

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The only thing I wonder that benefits Democrats long term is how tough of an act Trump is gonna be to follow for their next candidate.....Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio or any of them aint bringing out hillbilly cacs the way Trump can, and without that crazy kind of support, alot of these races wouldnt even be close in NC and Georgia and some other places.
They are going to make him a martyr.

Get back at those Dems for what they did to Trump!

Just put a milquetoast white man at the forefront and go.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Trump strategy in my state (Michigan) imo may have cost him this election. Too many blatant lies about the governor not opening school (I'm in a school typing this) or the state government (she had opened everything up when her power away but he kept lying).
the kidnapping plot and him encouraging that shyt makes more sense now.. Hes been making a play for the WS vote there for all 4 yrs

meanwhile them Detroit brehs came through and reminded him its more than white people that live there :smugbiden: