Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
man, every media outlet is reporting trump's chances at maybe 10% right now. he won't get anywhere near that number.
True breh but there are some undercover MAGAts out there, Trump is trying to find a way to steal it win or lose and cacs are trying their best to delegitimize mail in voting and early voting. shyt is getting spooky and it’s only 1000.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I'm arguing with my cousin about voting vs not voting

I say "Biden walks with protestors, Trump gets his supporters to shoot and harass them. It's clear who should lead the country."

This mf says "Bro what does walking do? you sound like a sheep."

I was so caught off guard by how dumb that response was lmfao

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm arguing with my cousin about voting vs not voting

I say "Biden walks with protestors, Trump gets his supporters to shoot and harass them. It's clear who should lead the country."

This mf says "Bro what does walking do? you sound like a sheep."

I was so caught off guard by how dumb that response was lmfao
He misses the forests for the trees. It wasn't about the walking but what attitudes and beliefs are tolerated and supported. This gives you insight into how they will govern on the issue of civil rights and whether you are more likely to get a seat at the table. People can't think past their nose.

Gives me a headache. Jeez, one guy wants to make it where slavery is taught less in schools and the other doesn't. One actually sits down and listens to what black folks have to say and the other doesn't. Not saying people are without faults and Biden has a ton. But it's obvious if you want a better choice, who it is.

Let's ignore the race shyt and assume they are both the same in every way in that regard. How can you look at how Trump handled covid and how it has impacted our communities the most and want 4 more years of that shyt? At the very least, let's try something different and see if it works out? What is the harm?

The stupidity...
3cd8a33a.png

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've posted this twice already but it inspired me to vote, Understand what this failure has done to the most sacred in our community grandparents parents children VOTE HIM OUT

I went to that. I was surprised to see so many white people who died from it. I saw 3 I knew out there.