Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
just found out about 6 or 7 of my relatives (cousins, aunt, uncle) didnt vote and dont plan on it :stopitslime:

We live in the important states of Ohio and Georgia.. Im ready to smack each one of them

:mjtf:
I know the feeling...My cousin is one of the biggest Obama dikk Lickers ever

Obama this....Obama that

So i Log into SEIMS(State Election information Managemet System) and pull his complete voter history.....

nikka never even voted..... he's registered of course...but never voted in the state of NC....like at all:deadmanny:

I asked about it one day and he said he voted in GA.....

"So why you still registered here in NC?" I asked him "You Cant be actively registered in two different places my nikka"

Cappin ass nikka got mad wanted to fight

Talking about "why the fukk it matter to you where i vote nikka??!!":laff::laff:

Daps
I know the feeling...My cousin is one of the biggest Obama dikk Lickers ever

Obama this....Obama that

So i Log into SEIMS(State Election information Managemet System) and pull his complete voter history.....

nikka never even voted..... he's registered of course...but never voted in the state of NC....like at all:deadmanny:

I asked about it one day and he said he voted in GA.....

"So why you still registered here in NC?" I asked him "You Cant be actively registered in two different places my nikka"

Cappin ass nikka got mad wanted to fight

Talking about "why the fukk it matter to you where i vote nikka??!!":laff::laff:

:laff::laff::laff:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Plz let Trump & his supporters take this L tonight
tenor.gif

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin