Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
What’s a provisional ballot?
It means somewhere somehow you fukked up

You In the wrong precinct, state, city etc. You made an unreported move, you have been an inactive voter for two federal elections, you on probation etc, etc. Could be for many reasons

Its basically a a partial/incomplete ballot that says this person wants to vote...but since he is not registered, or has been removed only some or none of his votes will count

Ex.
Voter 1 lives in SC but is visiting NC and wants to vote now.
Voter 1 is not registered in this county or even this state so he has to cast a proxy ballot that will only act as a same day registration.
When we canvass on friday we have to open all the sealed provisional ballots...so even of you voted for the President it wont be counted until Friday...meaning it wont be counted on election day.

Election day is for registered voters
Early voting is for folks who still gotta get all they shyt together

This action will Automatically remove him from any other VR database hes in making him a registered voter in NC even tho be dont live here.

So if you ever at the polls and they offer you a provisional ballot....

You fukked up

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I don’t see how y’all can be so excited about this. Our schools will still suffer... black boys are currently pulling a 20-30% literacy rate across the nation or about 20-30% are reading at a proficient level. How do we get more black lawyers, professionals, if they can’t read? gun violence in the hood will continue 7-8k black men will be killed (lack of education and family), police brutality, more LgBT education and transgender of our children.

but cnn won’t be over run with trump segments. Guess that’s good enough for y’all

Those are local issues.

U need to deal with your school board, state attorney general, and the programs for parents in your community.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

This dummy

I followed the guy for a bit on twitter but he had so many dumb takes I unfollowed him thinking about how the hell this guy was thought of as a huge "thinker". His takes and thoughts were basic and dumb ass hell. Especially regarding COVID. He just sounded like any other dumb guy who didn't know anything about it besides "99.9% survival rate".

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

You In the wrong precinct, state, city etc. You made an unreported move, you have been an inactive voter for two federal elections, you on probation etc, etc. Could be for many reasons

Its basically a a partial/incomplete ballot that says this person wants to vote...but since he is not registered, or has been removed only some or none of his votes will count

Ex.
Voter 1 is not registered in this county or even this state so he has to cast a proxy ballot that will only act as a same day registration.
When we canvass on friday we have to open all the sealed provisional ballots...so even of you voted for the President it wont be counted until Friday...meaning it wont be counted on election day.

This action will Automatically remove him from any other VR database hes in making him a registered voter in NC even tho be dont live here.

You fukked up

I never received my ballot in the mail.

I'll have to fill out a provisional ballot in PA so they won't think i voted 2x.

Daps

Ex.

You fukked up

So basically it's something to pacify you and get you out the way like

"Sure you didn't register but of course we'll still count your vote :troll:"

tenor.gif

Xtvxmzy.gif

:pachaha:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those are local issues.

U need to deal with your school board, state attorney general, and the programs for parents in your community.

Weird seeing people make posts like that as if the POS-potus and his admin aren’t trying to actively make all of those problems worse.

I’ve never seen anyone make a direct argument for vote republican if you care about education, professional opportunities, and police reform to improve Black lives. You know why? Because they can’t, because that’s not the goal of their policies.