Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Why Trump Can’t Afford to Lose

"The President was despondent. Sensing that time was running out, he had asked his aides to draw up a list of his political options. He wasn’t especially religious, but, as daylight faded outside the rapidly emptying White House, he fell to his knees and prayed out loud, sobbing as he smashed his fist into the carpet. “What have I done?” he said. “What has happened?” When the President noted that the military could make it easy for him by leaving a pistol in a desk drawer, the chief of staff called the President’s doctors and ordered that all sleeping pills and tranquillizers be taken away from him, to insure that he wouldn’t have the means to kill himself"

:merchant:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
558 provisional votes....and its not even noon yet:mjlol:

Folks just throwing they vote away:russ:

"Hey man i registered yesterday(Nov 2nd), why im still removed?":gucci:

"Sir, voter registration deadline was Oct. 9th:mjgrin:....You couldn't have"

"How you gonna tell me wtf i did??!, i went down and registered at the DMV for early voting":mjtf:

"Sir the DMV is not an early voting site and early voting ended Saturday. Not Sunday, you couldn't have":unimpressed:

Requests to speak to manager
:steviej:
"This is he"

"Well i thought i did register...i mean i was up there on Sunday....Maybe the girl fukked up my application idk man, yall shady politicians trying to steal my vote. I sent in an absentee ballot and i never heard back from yall"

Pulls up the absentee ballot list
"No you didn't ":unimpressed:

After realizing he aint getting over .......he concedes defeat

"Well what i gotta do? I wanna vote!!!!":damn::damn:

"Well sir can i interest you in a provisional ballot?":heh:

This shyt is Comedy Central frfr
Boy i Swea, an IQ test need to be mandatory to vote...i been saying this for years man....

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
One thing I liked about trump being in office is the trump effect meaning he was so bad that I saw more black ppl take their lives into their own hands. There was a shift. More responsibility. More entrepreneurship talk. More business and Heath talk and more action. Even had white people questioning their lives.
Great points. Not fukking Around Coalition for example doesn't happen without Trump.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Fact is... it's a shame that this election is even close. :francis:
Neglect and ineptitude from the top during a pandemic as well as dividing the country with overt racism and sheer lack of empathy for anyone and yet and still here we are thinking there's still a chance he can win it simply because there's so many racists willing to sacrifice everything to keep their sacred racism

:mjcry:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
558 provisional votes....and its not even noon yet:mjlol:

Folks just throwing they vote away:russ:

"Hey man i registered yesterday(Nov 2nd), why im still removed?":gucci:

"Sir, voter registration deadline was Oct. 9th:mjgrin:....You couldn't have"

"How you gonna tell me wtf i did??!, i went down and registered at the DMV for early voting":mjtf:

"Sir the DMV is not an early voting site and early voting ended Saturday. Not Sunday, you couldn't have":unimpressed:

Requests to speak to manager
:steviej:
"This is he"

"Well i thought i did register...i mean i was up there on Sunday....Maybe the girl fukked up my application idk man, yall shady politicians trying to steal my vote. I sent in an absentee ballot and i never heard back from yall"

Pulls up the absentee ballot list
"No you didn't ":unimpressed:

After realizing he aint getting over .......he concedes defeat

"Well what i gotta do? I wanna vote!!!!":damn::damn:

"Well sir can i interest you in a provisional ballot?":heh:

This shyt is Comedy Central frfr
Boy i Swea, an IQ test need to be mandatory to vote...i been saying this for years man....
What’s a provisional ballot?