Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Those adults should have some responsibility. A portion of your stupid mistake can be removed with some community/public service. That’s a fine compromise

Look, I'm not going to go back and forth. You have your opinion and I have mine. We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that. Provide some value in exchange for it beings expunged. Not everyone made dumb choices to take on debt for worthless degrees. Want some relief? Provide a service
You do know we're in the middle of a pandemic?

The Government gives away Billions in foreign aid each year. Along with wasting money on countless pork barrel spending. But can't outright forgive 10K in loans?

STFU!

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Look, I'm not going to go back and forth. You have your opinion and I have mine. We're just going to have to agree to disagree.
Guessing you have some debt and want a handout. I maybe could get with the debt being forgiven provided you paid the principle loan amount in full but interest has piled on and prevented you from clearing it. There’s absolutely no reason anyone should be forgiven from an agreed upon loan of money though before that amount is paid or partially worked off in full

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guessing you have some debt and want a handout. I maybe could get with the debt being forgiven provided you paid the principle loan amount in full but interest has piled on and prevented you from clearing it. There’s absolutely no reason anyone should be forgiven from an agreed upon loan of money though before that amount is paid or partially worked off in full
I wish there was a way to give the debt forgiveness only to those who actually voted for Biden.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
You do know we're in the middle of a pandemic?

The Government gives away Billions in foreign each year. Along with wasting money on countless pork barrel spending. But can't outright forgive 10K in loans?

STFU!
So what? It’s a contract. You agreed to pay it back, at the agreed upon rates. Lot of places and people need help. Get that 10k forgiven by helping out locally in your community or city. You signed a contract. Own up to it. You just want it handed to you because you made a dumb choice? fukk that

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what? It’s a contract. You agreed to pay it back, at the agreed upon rates. Lot of places and people need help. Get that 10k forgiven by helping out locally in your community or city. You signed a contract. Own up to it. You just want it handed to you because you made a dumb choice? fukk that
Fool I paid off all my student loans in full several years ago. Politicians like Biden are the reason for this massive student loan problem in the first place.

How Biden helped create the student debt problem he now promises to fix

More than 1 million people default on their student loans every year. By 2023 the proportion of borrowers falling behind with repayments is expected to reach 40% – puncturing a massive hole in the system.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Fool I paid off all my student loans in full several years ago. Politicians like Biden are the reason for this massive student loan problem in the first place.

How Biden helped create the student debt problem he now promises to fix

More than 1 million people default on their student loans every year. By 2023 the proportion of borrowers falling behind with repayments is expected to reach 40% – puncturing a massive hole in the system.
What’s that have to do with forcing someone to provide some value back in exchange for debt relief. Is someone like you getting relief for credit cards if they already paid off student loans? 10k off your home or auto loan? 10k in medical fees waived just because? Why stop at student loans? Because Dems want to pander to the youth who don’t vote? Why isn’t 10k just given to everyone to apply to any debt they would like. Why do underwater college students get relief when everyone else has to drown in the same debt

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s that have to do with forcing someone to provide some value back in exchange for debt relief. Is someone like you getting relief for credit cards if they already paid off student loans? 10k off your home or auto loan? 10k in medical fees waived just because? Why stop at student loans? Because Dems want to pander to the youth who don’t vote? Why isn’t 10k just given to everyone to apply to any debt they would like. Why do underwater college students get relief when everyone else has to drown in the same debt
All those other forms of debt aren't damn near impossible to discharge. Do you think it's gonna be easy for young people to find jobs anytime soon? If they do most won't pay anything close to what they did pre-Covid.

You act like the money is coming out of your pocket or something?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
All those other forms of debt aren't damn near impossible to discharge. Do you think it's gonna be easy for young people to find jobs anytime soon? If they do most won't pay anything close to what they did pre-Covid.

You act like the money is coming out of your pocket or something?
I pay my debts. If you cant, nothing wrong with needing to provide some service in exchange for forgiveness. You don’t need a job to give back to your community. You can pay it down by doing so