Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
That’s cool and that’s your choice but stop using obscure words like “tangibles” and Be a man say what you *really* want specifically.

“I want $2,000/$3,000/$4,000/etc. every month for the inhumane crimes against my ancestors.”

Because when candidates do offer tangibles (like Biden did months ago) you still bytch about it.

The fact that you can fill in tangibles with a host of things that these candidates have Refused to offer black people is the problem.

Especially considering set asides and federal money is being given to other groups specifically. They are making a point to help everybody but black people including Kamala's indian people.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
negged and ignored for life. why? because you, that cac biden and yall arch nemesis trump can go to hell.

No Tangibles No Vote from me.
Take a political science class and realize that your playing checkers while everyone else is playing chess. Either Trump or Biden will become President. It's a binary choice in a First Past Teh Post election.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Take a political science class and realize that your playing checkers while everyone else is playing chess. Either Trump or Biden will become President. It's a binary choice in a First Past Teh Post election.

Doesnt take a political science class to recognize those are two white supremacists based on their actions.

That argument of calling black people uneducated for rejecting a racist process isnt effective.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Thread for folks freaking out about the fracking shyt. The gist is that its not as big a boom as of recently and there is actually many people in places like PA that are against the expansion of it in lieu of renewable resources

Media is just trying to create a compelling narrative to project the image that Biden is in trouble.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read into this what you will. Remember, Trump only won by 80k votes across three midwestern states. In Wisconsin if I remember, he only won by 10k or something like that. I understand the PTSD from 2016 but this guy didn't get in office with an overwhelming victory.

Maybe covid finally got these young folks to take voting seriously. Maybe this covid was like vietnam and 2008 financial crisis to this generation...but lets see how it goes down.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
negged and ignored for life. why? because you, that cac biden and yall arch nemesis trump can go to hell.

No Tangibles No Vote from me.

If Biden and Trump were offering tangibles that met your requirements which one would you vote for :sas1:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still out here weighing my options as to who I'm gonna vote for

giphy.gif

Trump or Biden

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The fact that you can fill in tangibles with a host of things that these candidates have Refused to offer black people is the problem.

Especially considering set asides and federal money is being given to other groups specifically. They are making a point to help everybody but black people including Kamala's indian people.

How are they specifically helping kamala's people?

Something tells me that you will refer to H1B Visas