Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quote em if you got em because I don't pick a favorite white supremacist to put my name next to on a ballot if thats your thing then do you.

It just blows me away to see these mfs give black people the middle finger and still have black folks talking about "WE GOT THIS! WE ABOUT TO WIN!!" in support of their favorite racist candidate.

:mindblown:

so you voting for Biden, right? Atta boy. I’m voting for Biden too.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
negged and ignored for life. why? because you, that cac biden and yall arch nemesis trump can go to hell.

No Tangibles No Vote from me.

You’re in this thread talking so aggressively though. Why do that about something that doesn’t matter to you? There’s multiple tranny threads on this board everyday, you won’t see me in any of them, that’s for the people that’s into it. Why can’t you leave this to the voters?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
You’re in this thread talking so aggressively though. Why do that about something that doesn’t matter to you? There’s multiple tranny threads on this board everyday, you won’t see me in any of them, that’s for the people that’s into it. Why can’t you leave this to the voters?

Because black people are being shamed in this very thread and all over social media for demanding tangibles for our votes. People like me have enough backbone to speak against that mistreatment.

My family built the country that the votes are being cast in. Why dont You leave back to the country your family ran from? I'm comfortable assuming your family is not from here based on you not understanding what I'm talking about right now.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because black people are being shamed in this very thread and all over social media for demanding tangibles for our votes. People like me have enough backbone to speak against that mistreatment.

My family built the country that the votes are being cast in. Why dont You leave back to the country your family ran from? I'm comfortable assuming your family is not from here based on you not understanding what I'm talking about right now.

I’ll ignore the emotion and say that Obamacare is a tangible whether you use it or not. We speak facts in this thread, not talking points. Were you in support of the pro reparations candidates in the primary?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's how you put an agent in a corner...repped :whew:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

You wouldn't know that if you wasn't in political threads...since you claim you don't care :gucci:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Negged, nikka.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Read into this what you will. Remember, Trump only won by 80k votes across three midwestern states. In Wisconsin if I remember, he only won by 10k or something like that. I understand the PTSD from 2016 but this guy didn't get in office with an overwhelming victory.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
negged and ignored for life. why? because you, that cac biden and yall arch nemesis trump can go to hell.

No Tangibles No Vote from me.

That’s cool and that’s your choice but stop using obscure words like “tangibles” and Be a man say what you *really* want specifically.

“I want $2,000/$3,000/$4,000/etc. every month for the inhumane crimes against my ancestors.”

Because when candidates do offer tangibles (like Biden did months ago) you still bytch about it.