People hating on 50 but I'm yet to decide who I'm going to give my vote to

giphy.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: I never looked at 50 for guidance or leadership but did I bump GRODT, The Massacre, The Kanan Tape and G-Unit The Lost Flash Drive hard. Not to mention watched every episode of Power. I don't want to go in on him because I'm trying to stay on code but I don't know why 50 didn't :stopitslime:

50 Cent is the same guy that don't give a fukk about his own blood son so why you don't want to shytty on him?. Hes c00n

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
50 Cent is the same guy that don't give a fukk about his own blood son so why you don't want to shytty on him?. Hes c00n

After the Ice Cube shyt I was trying to stay on code. But let's face it this code that is talked about is undefined and when the chips are down most people are gonna do what's best for themselves and not the collective whole.

I'm disappointed but to be honest this isn't gonna do much in the long run, Trump is going down and I'm deleting 50's shyt off my iPod.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I voted for bidden...u mad as hell

Lmao..make sure u keep the same energy when biden doesnt do shyt when cops continue to shoot unarmed people
You are a idiot . Unless he packs the court anything he does will be took up in courts and where he has put super conservative unqualified judges in all levels and the Sc Will have a conservative majority. That’s why supporting Trump and the GOP in the first place has consequences