Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I can’t believe Trump wanted the innocent Central Park kids to remain locked up for a crime they didn’t commit.

I can’t believe Trump and his father discriminated against black tenants.

We can play your stupid games too. :martin:

I cant believe the 1994 crime bill

I cant believe if u dont vote for me ur not black

I cant believe Poor Kids’ Are Just as Bright as ‘White Kids’

Just shoot em in the leg in 2020

We can play that game :mjgrin:

"Lesser of two evils"

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant believe the 1994 crime bill

I cant believe if u dont vote for me ur not black

I cant believe Poor Kids’ Are Just as Bright as ‘White Kids’

Just shoot em in the leg in 2020

We can play that game :mjgrin:

"Lesser of two evils"
I can’t believe Trump likes to grab women in the p*ssy
I can’t believe Trump wanted to lace the border with crocodiles and other wild animals to keep immigrants out
Can’t believe Trump wants to cut food stamps to the most vulnerable.
Can’t believe Trump, the current president of the country is scared of Russia and acts like a complete b1tch in his presence.

yea let’s play this game you fuccktard
:mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I can’t believe Trump likes to grab women in the p*ssy
I can’t believe Trump wanted to lace the border with crocodiles and other wild animals to keep immigrants out
Can’t believe Trump wants to cut food stamps to the most vulnerable.
Can’t believe Trump, the current president of the country is scared of Russia and acts like a complete b1tch in his presence.

yea let’s play this game you fuccktard
:mjlol:

I voted for bidden...u mad as hell

Lmao..make sure u keep the same energy when biden doesnt do shyt when cops continue to shoot unarmed people

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

I mean at what point does any prominent republican grow a pair of balls and check this fool :stopitslime:

I don't know what their problem is, it's not like Trump is gonna put hands on somebody. They can't take a tweet where he makes some stupid joke or insults them? Lives are on the line and the republicans are the reason this country is on the verge of crumbling.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

I don't blame 50 for switching because he is in the tax bracket for getting hit heavy and he is all about the money. But more than likely taxes will not be the high after negotiation about whatever tax plan he puts forth. Secondly, what he was reacting to isn't going to hit most people.

But yeah, I have to agree, 60%+ is too damn high when combined with local state taxes. But again, this shyt would have to go through congress and senate and after 100+ people have had their hand in it, it will probably be something more reasonable. Especially, after political pushback.