Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s this thing called Google. Use it.

There’s a town hall with Biden on ABC tonight. Watch it. If you truly care about the answers to your questions that is.
I trust that you’re going to be voting Biden, right? That’s right. Atta boy. So proud of you.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now people are playing dumb on purpose when i did not ask a complicated question this shyt is absolutely ridiculous. @I Really Mean It look at this foolishness after I asked.
This calls for an immediate, full and transparent investigation and the officers must be held accountable," Biden said in a statement Monday. -in regards to the Blake shooting .

Accountable can mean arrested , fired , jailed , tried etc a variety of things . The man spoke at George Floyd’s funeral breh . You mad he’s not using inflammatory rhetoric or something? He would be the president of the whole country so he has to appeal to all of them . He has the most progressive platform of any dem presidential nominees ever already .

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
This calls for an immediate, full and transparent investigation and the officers must be held accountable," Biden said in a statement Monday. -in regards to the Blake shooting .

Accountable can mean arrested , fired , jailed , tried etc a variety of things . The man spoke at George Floyd’s funeral breh . You mad he’s not using inflammatory rhetoric or something? He would be the president of the whole country so he has to appeal to all of them . He has the most progressive platform of any dem presidential nominees ever already .

Joe biden was very specific when he talked about why Black people needed to be locked up taking pride in his crime bill. now when black people demand punishment for racist gangs in law enforcement its all this ambiguous language and we can't get any punishment for race soldiers even with whistleblowers saying there are gangs in law enforcement and that has been the case for years.

8 years this racist old piece of garbage sat next to obama and watched unarmed black people get slaughtered and you talking about he spoke at george floyd funeral so What??? gtfo my face. ignored. smfh this shyt is a zombie movie at this point.