Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
This deserves it's own thread...love to see and hear about my people early voting to reduce the chances of fukkery :blessed:

Hopefully we keep it up and keep learning the system. Moving the ball down the field every time something is on the ballot is how you affect change. I disagree with it, but I understand why a lot of us say we’re not voting because the system isn’t for us, etc.

But as a former reporter, we’re taught to follow the money and the actions. The fact of the matter is that if our vote wasn’t important they wouldn’t consistently try to silence it or dissuade us. Speaking for myself, I spent hours the other day filling out my ballot because I put thorough research into every seat up for grabs and every proposition. I always vote, but typically never put this much research in.

It’s so important in California because we always have a gang of meaningful propositions on the ballot and they never take long to go into effect. If black folks keep this energy and keep teaching and pushing each other we can do some things, man. :wow: