Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The whole voting and counting of the votes thing seems like a confusing mess to me. Who exactly counts all the votes? Man and machine can both be corrupted.
This is my main concern, are they all going to be counted by Election Day?

Trump is gonna have more people vote for him in person and if they only have those numbers up it’s gonna be confusing

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-20201011-101621-Amazon-Shopping.jpg

Arrives November 4

:beli::shaq2:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Biden and Harris are doing things properly, I'm honestly not concerned on how the vote will turn out. Folks arent early voting for Trump in droves like this.

I can only see the situation getting sticky if the count is closer than it should be and of course if he gets in again by electoral votes.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You mean thrown out by USPS? Because most states should give you the option to track your ballot and see if it was counted. So if it's not counted by election day, then you should be going to the polls in person.
I think it was mentioned somewhere that they start counting mail in ballots on election day so they might not be completed until that Friday. I could be wrong.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biden and Harris are doing things properly, I'm honestly not concerned on how the vote will turn out. Folks arent early voting for Trump in droves like this.

I can only see the situation getting sticky if the count is closer than it should be and of course if he gets in again by electoral votes.

Read this article breh

this was on Election Day 2016

Minorities are a huge force in the early vote — and this year Latinos are making their mark

so many :snoop: moments in that article. At one point they said the early voting results on Election Day spelled bad news for Trump in Florida :mjpls:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited: