Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Because no black people were ever murdered under Barack-n-Joe.

This is the only response I'll give to someone who was born yesterday.
Its probably for the best. We all think you should stop talking. You cant possibly be compa.... you know what? I'm gonna leave that alone. Your first statement told me what I need to know about you. Have a good day breh

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
So you believe Trump is the better option for us? :jbhmm:
well, let me put it like this

it reminds me of what this guy ralph told me a while back
he was the shipping&receiving mananger @bed, bath, &beyond
you see, there was this short/thick pawg, originally from canada :ohlawd:
jennifer the bridal manager (i now understand the c00ning epidemic up north)
anyway, she was always coming to the back screwing around&whatnot

so he says one day, "you know, i like jen, but her problem is that she gives it away much too easy"
and i was like :ohhh:
"what's the 'problem' with that"

but what he was really trying to say is that she was always volunteering for projects
you know, going above&"beyond," no pun intended
when it wasn't really her responsibility to fix that fukked up company

just like it isn't my responsibility to fix this fukked up country
when they still owe me 400 plus years of backpay

but at the end of the day, at least i never voted for a republican
tenor.gif

just answering your question my g, i fux wit ya
:whoa:
anywho, i think imma make this my last post for a while (no reggie)
at least until after the election/start of the end of year coli fukkery
bout to start my new gig with the irs (again, no reggie)
working from home too, but gotta learn a new discipline
:ufdup:don't need any distractions, unless i get quoted

peace and good luck to YOUR candidates :hhh:

full

Daps
well, let me put it like this

it reminds me of what this guy ralph told me a while back
he was the shipping&receiving mananger @bed, bath, &beyond
you see, there was this short/thick pawg, originally from canada :ohlawd:
jennifer the bridal manager (i now understand the c00ning epidemic up north)
anyway, she was always coming to the back screwing around&whatnot

so he says one day, "you know, i like jen, but her problem is that she gives it away much too easy"
and i was like :ohhh:
"what's the 'problem' with that"

but what he was really trying to say is that she was always volunteering for projects
you know, going above&"beyond," no pun intended
when it wasn't really her responsibility to fix that fukked up company

just like it isn't my responsibility to fix this fukked up country
when they still owe me 400 plus years of backpay

but at the end of the day, at least i never voted for a republican
tenor.gif

just answering your question my g, i fux wit ya
:whoa:
anywho, i think imma make this my last post for a while (no reggie)
at least until after the election/start of the end of year coli fukkery
bout to start my new gig with the irs (again, no reggie)
working from home too, but gotta learn a new discipline
:ufdup:don't need any distractions, unless i get quoted

peace and good luck to YOUR candidates :hhh:

full

Don't you got a video of you powdering some old senile cacs ass? Like LITERALLY?:hhh:

You the wrong person to be tryna come at somebody, breh :mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Dorks can calm down. Kamala won't win the 2024 election so may have the toned down, fake populist less racist Trump type President you always wanted.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
derpty derp duh-hurr durp derp

Of course you "skimmed" it - children always try to get away with ignoring being corrected by their superiors. First, you pretended no one black was murdered by police under the Biden ad... I'm sorry, the Obama-Biden administration. Now, you're making light of the tens of thousands of young black Americans who disproportionately passed away from complications of H1N1. In defense of what exactly? You do realize your silly deflection shtick makes you look even more goofy to the few of us here not still in the fourth grade?

To blame Barack Obama for the mortalities during his term is just as retarded as blaming Donald Trump for the mortalities under his. Nature is going to figure out a way to do whatever it wants at times - I know it scares you (makes you feel like you're not in control) - but sometimes there's nothing you, I or anyone else can do but watch.

Daps
Of course you "skimmed" it - children always try to get away with ignoring being corrected by their superiors. First, you pretended no one black was murdered by police under the Biden ad... I'm sorry, the Obama-Biden administration. Now, you're making light of the tens of thousands of young black Americans who disproportionately passed away from complications of H1N1. In defense of what exactly? You do realize your silly deflection shtick makes you look even more goofy to the few of us here not still in the fourth grade?

To blame Barack Obama for the mortalities during his term is just as retarded as blaming Donald Trump for the mortalities under his. Nature is going to figure out a way to do whatever it wants at times - I know it scares you (makes you feel like you're not in control) - but sometimes there's nothing you, I or anyone else can do but watch.

So you really think 12,000 is comparable to 200,000?

sosayeth

All Star
Daps

............................I made an entire post on it at the end of page three......................
The study, co-authored by 9 members of the CDC Influenza Division, used an improved modeling approach which resulted in an estimated range of deaths from between 151,700 and 575,400 people who perished worldwide from 2009 H1N1 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated.

These global estimates are more than 15 times higher than the number of laboratory-confirmed deaths reported to the World Health Organization (WHO). WHO has acknowledged for some time that official, lab-confirmed reports are an underestimate of actual number of influenza deaths. Diagnostic specimens are not always collected from people who die with influenza; for others, influenza virus may not be detectable by the time of death.

The study, published on Tuesday in the London-based journal Lancet Infectious Diseases, said the toll might have been even higher - as many as 579,000 people.

a research team led by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has estimated the global death toll from the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic at more than 284,000, about 15 times the number of laboratory-confirmed cases.

18,500 laboratory-confirmed deaths caused by the 2009 pandemic influenza A H1N1 were reported worldwide for the period April, 2009, to August, 2010. This number is likely to be only a fraction of the true number of the deaths associated with 2009 pandemic influenza A H1N1

FINDINGS: We estimate that globally there were 201,200 respiratory deaths (range 105,700-395,600) with an additional 83,300 cardiovascular deaths (46,000-179,900) associated with 2009 pandemic influenza A H1N1. 80% of the respiratory and cardiovascular deaths were in people younger than 65 years

NTERPRETATION: Our estimate of respiratory and cardiovascular mortality associated with the 2009 pandemic influenza A H1N1 was 15 times higher than reported laboratory-confirmed deaths.