Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps

He truly will not let it go.

Buckle up y'all it's gonna be a long 3 months.

As the days go on, the more I believe that he will be physically forced out of the Whitehouse and it will caught on live television.

Sounds absurd but this trump we are talking about.

Like geez, just take your L with dignity:hhh:

A mess.:mjlol:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
:sas2: you would be felonious
Nah lol it was the celebration...we were allowed to take pics...

Funny thing is..and i suppose its the same for the usa... i was on a table with 2 representatives from 2 other parties....we were always in communication....so how can trump claim no one is overseeing the counts?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh dropped the truth, az went blue by illegals becoming citizens, this is the long game for the dems since they know they on the clock with black people.

Black elite will seek out.. dating, marriage, inner circles they know without large black support they have no need to be there.

Breh I watched dude video. But giving undocumented citizens...citizenship as a way of getting them to vote Republican or Democrat ain't nothing new. Clinton did it, Bush Jr. did it and Obama did it.

That play is not new and been around at least 3 decades. Brotha in the video seems like a good dude, but he may need to check up on the history of the whole illegals and citizenship.