President-Elect Attacks John Lewis: "Worry about your crime-infested district"

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Lewis was clearly wrong in his conduct. As far as I can see...Dems don't have the guns to go to war with Trump.

Right now the GOP controls the House, and Senate...it can get very ugly if the Dems want to continue with media obstruction and verbal outlashes

They may find the GOP gutting everything of Obama's...plus they are in a position to nominate possibly 3 Supreme Court Justices....1 is guaranteed already. They don't have to "compromise" or be "bipartisan" with anything really at this point.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Alright, have a nice day man.

fukk you. You're a deceitful person. I didn't forget that throughout this election you mislead people by contrasting Trump's obvious empty rhetoric in an effort to paint him as some pro-black figure or a supporter of the workingman. You supported a white nationalist and his racist campaign. He's also an elite who's only going to fill his pockets and the pockets of his friend.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
fukk you. You're a deceitful person. I didn't forget that throughout this election you mislead people by contrasting Trump's obvious empty rhetoric in an effort to paint him as some pro-black figure or a supporter of the workingman. You supported a white nationalist and his racist campaign. He's also an elite who's only going to fill his pockets and the pockets of his friend.
ok, have a good night dude.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lewis was clearly wrong in his conduct. As far as I can see...Dems don't have the guns to go to war with Trump.

Right now the GOP controls the House, and Senate...it can get very ugly if the Dems want to continue with media obstruction and verbal outlashes

They may find the GOP gutting everything of Obama's...plus they are in a position to nominate possibly 3 Supreme Court Justices....1 is guaranteed already. They don't have to "compromise" or be "bipartisan" with anything really at this point.

And it will all collapse onto itself under the combined weight of stupidity and extreme ignorance. Can't wait.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I just hope none of you call Malcolm X a hero because Malcolm and the NOI in general used to stay clowning these people for bragging about getting beat up by whites and begging whites to use their services.

I`m just making a general inquiry though and not picking a side in this thread.
:manny:

e383500acbf3f511e40ced1430fc2fa1.jpg

They disagreed but at the end of their lives they tip toed closer to each others doctrines.......

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And if Trump is successful, then what?

What's the Dems game plan then?

Wishful thinking is no way to run an econom.

I'll tell you this. When the Trump economic plan fails, expect him to shyt on immigrants even harder to appease his hateful cac base.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Wishful thinking is no way to run an econom.

I'll tell you this. When the Trump economic plan fails, expect him to shyt on immigrants even harder to appease his hateful cac base.
What you're saying is that the Dems have no alternative plan of action.

This is primarily why they were swamped in the election across the board--they put all of their marbles into failing ideas and a failed candidate.

They are pretty much willing to concede both the next few mid terms and presidential elections until they catch up with modern times.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And if Trump is successful, then what?

What's the Dems game plan then?

Obviously take over..why would people stick with a useless and corrupt refime.

What you're saying is that the Dems have no alternative plan of action.

This is primarily why they were swamped in the election across the board--they put all of their marbles into failing ideas and a failed candidate.

They are pretty much willing to concede both the next few mid terms and presidential elections until they catch up with modern times.

You're excited and thus stuck on Trump and unable to see beyond him and the situation we currently face if you believe they can't catch him because he's somehow 'modern'..
The only thing modern about Trump's administration is that such blatant corruption, double standards, nepotism, cronyism and stupidity is new to most people.
You believe this is still all about Hillary and that's where it will be difficult for us to reason.

Firstly, no one in their right mind thinks this Trump administration is here for good deeds and putting the people first. If you think so you are bloody naive or holding onto an agenda.
The Democrats don't really have to do anything but let what appears to be a disaster just unfold. The republicans have not presented a viable economic plan and are taking office in a couple days..why not just admit you're only with them because they are anti immigrant.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's your hero not mine. Not impressed by him at all. What has he accomplished other than standing besides MLK?
:what: Literally mimicking guys like this now

Are you seriously of the belief that Lewis was an irrelevant bit player?