President-Elect Attacks John Lewis: "Worry about your crime-infested district"

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Disrespect a civil rights legend brehs.

I hate you ignorant nikkas so much.

He's your hero not mine. Not impressed by him at all. What has he accomplished other than standing besides MLK?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He's your hero not mine. Not impressed by him at all. What has he accomplished other than standing besides MLK?
:francis: Can't deal with the ignorance.
In 1957, John Lewis left Alabama to attend the American Baptist Theological Seminary in Nashville, Tennessee. There, he learned about nonviolent protest and helped to organize sit-ins at segregated lunch counters. He was arrested during these demonstrations, which upset his mother, but Lewis was committed to the Civil Rights Movement and went on to participate in the Freedom Rides of 1961. Freedom Riders challenged the segregated facilities they encountered at interstate bus terminals in the South, which had been deemed illegal by the Supreme Court. It was dangerous work that resulted in arrests and beatings for many involved, including Lewis.

In 1963, Lewis became chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee. That same year, as one of the "Big Six" leaders of the Civil Rights Movement, he helped plan the March on Washington. Lewis—the youngest speaker at the event—had to alter his speech in order to please other organizers, but still delivered a powerful oration that declared, "We all recognize the fact that if any radical social, political and economic changes are to take place in our society, the people, the masses, must bring them about."

After the March on Washington, in 1964, the Civil Rights Act became law. However, this did not make it easier for African Americans to vote in the South. To bring attention to this struggle, Lewis and Hosea Williams led a march from Selma, Alabama, on March 7, 1965. After crossing the Edmund Pettus Bridge, the marchers were attacked by state troopers. Lewis was severely beaten once more, this time suffering a fractured skull. The violent attacks were recorded and disseminated throughout the country, and the images proved too powerful to ignore. "Bloody Sunday," as the day was labeled, sped up the passage of 1965's Voting Rights Act.
The violent deaths of his friends Martin Luther King, Jr. and Senator Robert Kennedy in 1968 were a great blow to John Lewis, but Lewis remained committed as ever to the philosophy of nonviolence. As Director of the Voter Education Project (VEP), he helped bring nearly four million new minority voters into the democratic process. For the first time since Reconstruction, African Americans were running for public office in the South, and winning.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Don't let these Cacs in blackface and c00ns on this site fool you. Majority blacks voted against trump.
Oh yes. Infact the black population voted for Trump the least out of any demographic and that says alot. Black people actually voted for Hillary the most. Like what...81%? That was higher than any other demographic from what i can remember but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

I wonder how many nikkas gonna defend that clown John Lewis? :jbhmm:

I'm gonna post this now that I'm on page 1 and see how many capes flap by the time I get to page 17 :pachaha:

He's still attached to King's doctrine of non-violence.
Lewis after a beating he received:
lewis-zwerg.jpg

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
That one tweet says it all :yeshrug:

p*ssy nikka posted that RIGHT after the Micah X shooting :snoop:

He a legendary p*ssy and a CLOWN :camby:
You're the fukking clown. One tweet doesn't discredit that man's entire life's work. The same dude who took the abuse as freedom rider standing up for what he believed in , in the face of death. The fukk have you done lately?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Disrespect a civil rights legend brehs.

I hate you ignorant nikkas so much.

I just hope none of you call Malcolm X a hero because Malcolm and the NOI in general used to stay clowning these people for bragging about getting beat up by whites and begging whites to use their services.

I`m just making a general inquiry though and not picking a side in this thread.
:manny:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
He literally shed blood for us, it was up to us to vote on Nov 8 to make all that suffering not be in vain.

Anyone who didn't vote, or voted 3rd party or God forbid Trump, let all the blood shed by Lewis and countless others, go to waste. fukkin sad.

Millions go to church each week on the belief that someone shed blood for them 2000 years ago, but they don't know for sure. We know for sure that people like Lewis took poundings so we can vote in 2016 against a threat like trump. Yet some dumbfukks sat home or helped out the orange fakkit :snoop:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The more I read about politics the more I see that we the public don't understand that even politicians need money, connections, and allies to get their way.

People are like "Obama hasn't done shyt" "John Lewis hasn't don't shyt"

:manny: I'm sure it's more complicated than we know.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
This site is full of white people and one thing you never do is take shots at another black person when a white supremacist says something about them ...even if that black person is a c00n/sambo/tap dancing etc type person

now when white folks aren't around u can go in on them and debate..but now isn't the time