President-Elect Attacks John Lewis: "Worry about your crime-infested district"

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
the plan was to show their actions and once they (the world) saw the non violence opinions changed. being rage filled wasn't going to get black people in the door when that was the narrative being pushed forward.

and yet his protesting way really helped move black people forward from where they were previous.

that's not going to get you forward in any realistic way and if you think that, you're a dumbass. all that vitriol will get you is the gov't sending troops to get your black ass.

there is no way black people could sustain ourselves as a separate unit let alone the government would never let that fly. everything you said was literally the opposite end of the spectrum and if you think that is going to get black people anywhere to living peacefully and comfortably is an even older way and more outdated of thinking than lewis' way and correct me if i'm wrong but the South already learned what happens if you try that whole separate thing.
So what is the endgame for black people in America? To be in this never ending cycle in dealing with the bullshyt white folks put us through?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So what is the endgame for black people in America? To be in this never ending cycle in dealing with the bullshyt white folks put us through?

Huey P. Newton believed that Black Americans are at the center of the fight against the USA Empire and the only way to get free was to destroy the USA empire from the inside.

The freer the world gets from USA imperialism...the freer we get in the USA...

We have to remember that many advancements made in USA race relations was made under the threat of Communism and Fascism...and we had Black Americans for the first time...looking outside the USA and was kinda cheering on the Japanese and the Chinese and the Russians to destroy Western civilization as we know it...

Critical Race Theory states that White people do not do anything to benefit Black people unless it is in the best interests of White people...

So improving race relations kills the fervor of Black people wanting this radical global change...and it also makes the USA look good..at that time...

The worst fear that USA had at that time was Black people linking up with Communist Russia and China and destroying the USA from the inside.

I agree with Huey P. Newton...only way Black Americans is gonna see a better world for themselves...is if the USA Empire is destroyed and I bet many of us ain't willing to see that happen...

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Just wait until his scandals blow over and people get more used to him, then he'll get even bolder. He wants to wear us out until we just give up.
I cosign your arguments concerning black sovereignty. It will take bloodshed, but will be worth it in the long run.

Check out some threads in The Root that postulate that a linkup with Africa is necessary in achieving this. Like you said, the limit has definitely been reached. The time has come for a major sacrifice to ensure a real future.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
it's not separation which is so fukking stupid (proved that it won't fly) and unrealistic. i'd rather be with the "safe negro" than with someone who thinks that plan is viable.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
dodging the white man's war is a bad thing? what planet am I on? :childplease:
The same planet where donald trump is a white man so that has nothing to do with any of the dumb shyt you talking anyway :umad: And white people love war since you want to take it there. Trump has even said he loved war himself during the campaign. So he dodged the white mans war only to perpetuate it later as president and your proud of that apparently :cape:
So anyway as I was saying if anybody is talk it's that fukkboy trump but I'm
glad you felt offended and the need to speak up tho :bryan:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i love when nikkas say this when 75% of them the most they've done is type theses on the internet about how other people need to protest and how they did it wrong while watching tariq vids to complain about feminists. if his way is so wrong and out dated explain what the younger generation should do besides saying "fukk the police" :pachaha:

THIS.

the plan was to show their actions and once they (the world) saw the non violence opinions changed. being rage filled wasn't going to get black people in the door when that was the narrative being pushed forward.

Also THIS.

Listen, if you have something that actually works, and are implementing it and showing results, then KEEP DOING IT. Then tell us and show everyone else the way. But ragging on the guys who went out on the front lines, got their heads bashed in and got something done as a result, while you haven't sacrificed anything on your own yet nor gotten anything done either, is just a waste of everyone's time.

Last edited: